GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

You never have watched bob the builder have you? It's scoop, and the reason I'm doing it is because I got bored, and decided to do something random. EDIT: I decided to use the item off the warehouse because the model is hard to replicate. Please, I'm trying to stay calm here. BTW, if you don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say it.

Last edited:
I forget the name. All I know is its from Bob the Builder. But also. Zelda do this. Figure out something you like and find some scale drawings of it on google and learn from there up. Even by reducing polygons in blender, models still have a huge amount if they were made in sketchup.

No offence, but I think you are both wrong: He learned how to get something out of Sketchup warehouse into Blender. That is not creation skills, that is copying skill or "download and using a converter" skills; the meshes are made by others and my guess is so is the skin.
If he makes something like that from scratch, THAN he has creation skills or talent.

I was referring that if he tried to create something from scratch it could turn out pretty descent. I was aware of it being a 3D warehouse model.

Still got the interior to do. Will do that at a later time.
97232b4238ca7bfdf6f5a884fd123531.png

Last edited:
Im sorry but. Do you not have anything better to do then to constantly watch for any posts I make or respond to? Its getting on my nerves.

Thanks for the comment though.

This is the first coach I've built (a Stanier PIII Corridor Brake Third Diag 1968):

d1968_render_800.jpg

Paul

Attachments

• d1968_render_800.jpg
    d1968_render_800.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
No. Besides, it not all that hard as it seems to build my engine's in blender after all. It just takes some practice to make then in Blender.

Back