GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Think I got a bit carried away with this render that turned into a promotional ad for my upcoming Budd cars....
2bb92d1c6b985964a83ec65d3f77a2c0.png

Last edited:
Yes! Those will be really helpful for 50's Chicago commuter operations! What about CB&Q? I thought that they had them as well.
The CB&Q cars are different, although still made by Budd. The CB&Q cars have narrower doors, different car ends, as well as a different type of window. I may possibly make those after if I can easily convert the mesh.

Model is just about done, just working on the mapping now. Still a ways to go.

Then I got to figure out how to do things like ARN & lighting. :eek:

peter

when you release the model will you allow reskins?

If you're asking me, then maybe. I tend to allow reskins, provided they are of a good quality & don't conflict with projects I'm working on. But lets cross that bridge when we come to it.

peter

PS, here is a render!

Just showing these renders for a friend of mine.

Tell me if there's any problems with the size/quality of these photos.. I can't tell because I am browsing on my phone.

ejpBnIG.jpg

dsmdALh.jpg

By the way the tubes above the fuel tank (Sorry I don't know what they're called) pushes up enough to raise the walkway up, I think it is a AC6000.

You're correct. It's and AC60, and as stated earlier in this thread, the locomotive will be released as freeware in UP and CSX paint. I will be making the CP version for you guys, but that'll be a bit later. There's still a lot to work on before this is ever released.

Just letting you guys know what's up.

Back