fixing faulties

ambroix-tgv

Hello

For some content I've istalled in my TANE, the content manager says, that they are faulty, becouse they have a trainz-built number, which is not recognised. This ciontet is not marked red, but grey in CM, but will not appear in survayer. Can I change this? And if yes, what tool do I need?

thnx

TANE SP2/SP3 (which was the latest version of TANE that was released) can use assets with build numbers upto and including 4.5. Anything beyond that will only work in TRS19 (build numbers upto 5.0) and Trainz Plus/TRS22 (build numbers upto 5.4).

It is not recommended that you try to change higher (above 4.5) asset build numbers to a lower value (4.5 or below) in the hope that they *might* work in TANE. In reality they almost certainly won't work. Assets built specifically for TRS19, Trainz Plus and TRS22 are built to different standards and have different features which TANE assets lack which makes them unable to work in TANE.

TANE SP2/SP3 (which was the latest version of TANE that was released) can use assets with build numbers upto and including 4.5. Anything beyond that will only work in TRS19 (build numbers upto 5.0) and Trainz Plus/TRS22 (build numbers upto 5.4).

It is not recommended that you try to change higher (above 4.5) asset build numbers to a lower value (4.5 or below) in the hope that they *might* work in TANE. In reality they almost certainly won't work. Assets built specifically for TRS19, Trainz Plus and TRS22 are built to different standards and have different features which TANE assets lack which makes them unable to work in TA

I have a TANE SP4, and i do not know, what built number these assets have. They are rather old, some are made fir trs 2004, 2006, 2010. Anyway ok, if fixing is not recomended, i will simply remove this content.

they have a trainz-built number, which is not recognised
That is strange. I thought you meant a build number that was not compatible (meaning greater that the allowed maximum build number for that version of Trainz).

In Content Manager right mouse click on any one of the column headings, select Insert Column and then select the column Build Number

That is strange. I thought you meant a build number that was not compatible (meaning greater that the allowed maximum build number for that version of Trainz).

In Content Manager right mouse click on any one of the column headings, select Insert Column and then select the column Build Number

Back