Explanation required on this.....

valbridge

Rail Tragic
In surveyor 2.0 a signalling q.
I have noticed that when clicking on a signal and exploring its properties something rather interesting happens.
It shows, highlighted, the path from the signal. This is a rather cool development. What I am not sure about is the displayed colour of said path. Some show yellow whilst another shows red.
Red could indicate a problem....you know red = danger and all that. However, track paths work fine.
My q then is why the different colours shown in the path display? Anyone....

note:- signals in question I use are Bloodnok's BR 4/3 aspect colout light.

When you open the properties it will show the state of the signal and the length of track it covers to a junction or the next signal.
If the first signal is red the path will show red. If the signal is caution it will show yellow and proceed will show green.
If you select a signal and follow the path to a junction you can change the color by selecting the properties of the junction and changing its direction.

When you open the properties it will show the state of the signal and the length of track it covers to a junction or the next signal.
If the first signal is red the path will show red. If the signal is caution it will show yellow and proceed will show green.
If you select a signal and follow the path to a junction you can change the color by selecting the properties of the junction and changing its direction.
Cheers stagecoach....that clears that up for me.

Back