English Content

Mallard2007

Where have all the good english content makers gone, all I see on download station lately are American, polish, and Australian content, why no English contant, like a good first generation class dmu or english emu's. I like the American downloads and the polish, Australian, and all the other downloads people make, I admire all the people who give their time to making content for download station, keep up the good work.

Please more english content if possible, loco's dmu' emu's and coaching stock. And to all the content makers, I say again well done, I am very grateful for all that you do, you keep trainz going with all your new content. Long may it continue

Yours in Trainz

Mallard 2007

Where have all the good english content makers gone, all I see on download station lately are American, polish, and Australian content, why no English contant, like a good first generation class dmu or english emu's. I like the American downloads and the polish, Australian, and all the other downloads people make, I admire all the people who give their time to making content for download station, keep up the good work.

Please more english content if possible, loco's dmu' emu's and coaching stock. And to all the content makers, I say again well done, I am very grateful for all that you do, you keep trainz going with all your new content. Long may it continue

Yours in Trainz

Mallard 2007

Which version of Trainz are you running? Which time period / area are you interested in? There is a fair bit of UK content in TC3 and on the DLS under TC3. Also have a look for Jontee's creations.

Cheerio John

Under 04 or before (I can't remember which, just make sure when you search the DLS have all the trainz versions from the one you own down checked) there are class 101's and on a site there are some early emus here's a link

http://www.2ofme.co.uk/trainz/tony/scottish_electric_units.htm

UKBL have some top quality steam, early diesels and some electric

http://www.magandy.co.uk/ukbl/

And there are some beautifull class 40's but payware (very reasonable prices)

http://www.totalmodeltrainz.com/

For Buildings anything by donsarto and paulzmay on the DLS. Happy trainzing

:D

Andy

Good content takes time, don't believe me? Look at my work in progress gallery.

I don't think Mallard2007's saying that there is no-body out there, I think he's asking have a lot, ether left, or sadley past on?:(

English content

Thanks for all the information and help guys, the content by Wessex Electric Nutter waiting to be done makes my mouth water, it's just what I am looking for. I look forward to downloading it in the future. Keep up the good work.

Yours in trainz

Mallard 2007

Ps it's nice to know that there is good dedicated people willing to help if you have a problem with trainz, thank you.

like a good first generation class dmu

Mallard 2007

Just remembered there is a class 124 on the dls listed under trs20004, very good model by kemplen and there is a midland pullman dmu and a western version of the same type doing a search for username: kemplen (with trs2004 checked) will bring up some very very nice models (don't know about later versions coz I use 04 at the mo).

Pleased to help.

:Y::Y:

It's good to have someone asking for help without winging or generaly being an upstart (culprets shall remain nameless)

Andy

Back