DLC content nowhere to be found

Maymone

I'm a Gold Class member and am failing to find where to download some recently announced items. If I try the Content Store, they're not to be found, no matter what search keywords I use. Within the game itself, I do find them, but they have no download option (indeed no option at all, you just get to see the images). Let alone the Content Manager, which also does show the items, but when you try to download it says they're not available via the Download Station. So, how are they available?
Example: the Ealnos GBRf/VTG open flat wagon. Try to find how to obtain it and if you succeed, please tell me how you did it.

I'm a Gold Class member and am failing to find where to download some recently announced items. If I try the Content Store, they're not to be found, no matter what search keywords I use.
Example: the Ealnos GBRf/VTG open flat wagon. Try to find how to obtain it and if you succeed, please tell me how you did it.
I just typed Ealnos (by itself) into the search box in Content Store and it immediately appeared along with the Install button.

Try clicking on the Purchased tab. If nothing appears, you may have to run a database repair and then may be an Extended database repair (EDBR) - you do this by holding CTRL while selecting Repair database from the developer menu.

Back