Download problem

Richard_Dodge

I am trying to download some items. I get this message"Download cannot continue as you have downloaded your 100MB quota for to day"

I have not downloaded any thing for several weeks. So why am I getting this message. Any one out there want to explain whats going on!
This sure puts a ding in my work.
I have TRS2006 with SP1.
Thank you and have a good day.

Richard:(

Have you purchased an FCT ( First Class Ticket ) from the Auran shop, as this would get rid of your problem for a while. You can get a ticket for 3, 6 or 12 months, at a very reasonable cost, which gets rid of any daily download quotas and speeds up your internet access when downloading assets from the DLS...It's the best solution....

If you already have a ticket, ensure that you have activated it in your Planet Auran profile.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

There's an old trick you can try that seems to cure several CMP access and download problems.

In Trainz Launcher select Options. Renter your Username and Password then click OK.

Peter Ware

I am trying to download some items. I get this message"Download cannot continue as you have downloaded your 100MB quota for to day"

It the total size of your 'some items' is collectively more than 100MB, you'll get this message and nothing will download. Try downloading only one item at a time.

Bob

Re download problem

I am only downloading one item at a time. In the upper left it shows that I have 100,000 MB to use. I have not had this problem before. I have been a member sense 2004. So what could be the trouble!!!
Richard:confused:

Back