Launch downloaded TR19 platinum

Gary_Evans

Still plays with Trainz
I need help getting TRS19 platinum installed. I downloaded the program and installers and everything seemed to work until it came time to launch the program. I am getting a message to fill in my user name and password but when I do I'm instructed to repeat the process which I do and continue to get the same message. I have been locked out of both TRS19 and TRS19 platinum. Please help

An obvious question is have you entered the same username and password that you use to log into this forum? (I ask because a surprising number of users enter the wrong ones)

Try entering ID and Password then press TAB and NOT return. There will be a msg under the ID and Password fields saying "validating" login. It will either approve or not, report back. I've had trouble in the past when using the normal "return" key. If you use TAB the screen remains and you can watch if it validates or not. If you use Return it seems like things "move on" and you lose actually seeing if it validates or not.

Will somebody please tell me how to contact someone at auran who can instruct me as to how I can open and launch TRS19 platinum. I have been trying for days to get this information but nobody from auran has communicated directly with me.

When you enter name and password are you connected to the internet? It's really hard to help you if you don't reply to our suggestions and if you don't provide more detail. You will get help here in the forums a lot quicker than from Auran likely but you have to help us help you.

However, If you ARE entering the proper ID and the correct password and you can connect to servers and the app still won't authorize it sounds like an account problem in which N3V/Auran/Trainz will have to help you.

Go to your MyTrainz page, click on Trainz HelpDesk (left hand column) then orange Troubleshooter tile. Enter your account info in top left and login to create a help ticket.

Will somebody please tell me how to contact someone at auran who can instruct me as to how I can open and launch TRS19 platinum. I have been trying for days to get this information but nobody from auran has communicated directly with me.
Hi Gary, as far as I know N3V doesn't have any physical offices any more. They all work from home. The only way to contact them is through the Helpdesk link at the top of this page.

Back