Does any one know how I can make the Transadelaide 2000, 2100 railcars

lincoln90

I was wondering if there is help in making railcars as I want to attempt to make the STA, Transadelaide 2000, 2100 railcars or if the is any Transadelaide railcars on the download station.

Thanks

TransAdelaide are coming!!!!!

I was wondering if there is help in making railcars as I want to attempt to make the STA, Transadelaide 2000, 2100 railcars or if the is any Transadelaide railcars on the download station.

Thanks

Hey

There is a pair of TransAdelaide 3000s in the old STA Livery. Ekectro is currently making some 2000s and 2100s, he4 has shown me a pic and they are quite good. VinnyBarb is really talented and he plans to make some 2000s and 2100s in the near future. Someone is currently building the base and the interior on the new 3000s. They are both to be in Adelaide Metro livery. Electro has created 2000s and 2100s in STA livery and is fxing up the front of the railcar as it is out of shape. I beleive he might be starting Adelaide Metro livery as well. Vinny plans to release in bith SAT and Adelaide Metro livery. Electros might be out on the DLS early next year. Vinnys are currently unknown. Vinny takes a lot of time to create his. He takes pictures of the railcar od steam loco or diesel or carriage or whatever, and puts them to perfect detail.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, SARRailways

Back