DLS help

bluemac

Hello folks! My name is James (BlueMac). I am new here. I have been a fan of Trainz for a while, though. It has been almost 1 1/2 years since I downloaded from the DLS (I hadn't been playing Trainz for a while). I finally came back to Trainz last Monday. But, one problem: I can't download from the DLS. I used to be registered, but I forgot my password. And the email I registered with I don't use anymore. I know the password for that email address, but I can't find a way to get password recovery for my old account. I want to use the DLS! Any help is very much appreciated!

Click on profile at the top of this page. All your information is there and you can enter your new e-mail and a new password.

Yes, but this is my new account. The old one (which I registered my serial number with) I can't remember the password.

Go to "Profile" at the top of the page, when it opens, enter your OLD Username & then click on [FONT=Verdana, Arial]"Forgotton your password ?"
Then go check your old email account.
[/FONT]

I suggest that you look at the top menu bar on this page and click on Helpdesk and open a ticket.

Bob

We really can't help you. As Bob has suggested already, the only resolution lies with Auran. We can't know the details you already admit to not knowing, and there is no work around.:(

Yes, but this is my new account. The old one (which I registered my serial number with) I can't remember the password.

When you say new account I assume you have registered a new version of trainz as you cant register twice for the same product. If this is correct then you dont need the old details as you would have got a new username and password. Have you entered this into the CMP settings window so cmp can link with the DLS?

When you say new account I assume you have registered a new version of trainz as you cant register twice for the same product. If this is correct then you dont need the old details as you would have got a new username and password. Have you entered this into the CMP settings window so cmp can link with the DLS?
No...he re-registered a new account here on the forums since he can't log into his old username account and he wanted to find out how to get back into his old account. You don't have to register a serial number to register in the forums....:cool:

bluemac,

I am happy you have the problem resolved ,
And hopefully you have learned a lesson ?
A little tip , I have written all my login names - passwords - keycodes -etc ,
to all my accounts into Wordpad , copied these to A drive on a back up disc , then deleted the document on my PC . If I ever forget , I pop in the back up and have full access to all my Passwords - etc . But they are not stored on my PC .

Just a thought --- ,DLR

Back