Help me restore TRS19

Gary_Evans

Still plays with Trainz
Please help me restore my Trainz routes and sessions to Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019. Yesterday after editing my newest session, I decided to look at new available programs. I opened Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 and looked at the program. I decided that it wasn't for me so I returned to the desk top. A few minutes later I tried to open start Trainz to do some editing. I found that I was locked out of Start Trainz. I was shown a box asking for my user name and password, which I filled in only to be shown a message instructing me to once again fill in the proper information which I did and received the same message. I have tried several times to access start trainz but get the message instructing me to fill in name and password. I have been locked out of Trainz for 2 days and don't wish to buy a new program since I have been a member since 2004 and have used Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 for several years. I have also received message that I do not have a first class ticket which is false since I have about thirty days left on my ticket. Please help me.

I did not move anything to TRS22, I merely searched that programs info and decided it was not for me so a I returned to the desk top, No moving involved

I decided rather than try to restore TRS19 I would order the newer TRS19 platinum version. I did and it downloaded and installed but now I am unable to launch TRS19 platinum. Will somebody help?

I think you will need the Helpdesk, but may not get a response before Monday. Something seems to be botched with your login.

Back