Diamond River S2 Floating Cab Door.

boc61

It seems every day I find something new that TANE seems to have broken. Today's entry:

If you notices, the cab door seems to have become a bit unhinged

1b766c8a03769eb4a40d2b2f0b9f8166.jpg

He what's a day in Tane without some pain and suffering.... Lol, , Just glad more each day i haven't purchased it yet, till these stupid bugs get 👷 worked out... Reminds me of my 20 some years in IT with new versions of Windows in Corporate setting, bless Bill Gates.. . Good luck with your issues Sir.

I too had this problem Boc61. Ive talked to Simulatortrain about it and he says its only an issue on his S2 and S4 models, that he tried to fix it but for now he cant find a solution to fix the door back but when he find finds a way to fix it he will surely fix the problem. But for now we have to wait.

We know about the issue, its been fixed on all of the others with the issue except the DRM S2 and the PVRX S2 as those were buried in the packs for those respective content packs.

Ok, thanks. I'm glad it has happened to someone else, well not glad maybe........ but lately it seems everything that pops up seems to only affect me. That scripting bug I am having with the Bulkheads that I posted about really annoyed me. I use those a lot . I was getting a bit paranoid.

All but the DRMX and PVRX are fixed if you redownload them. Those two haven't yet because the entire cdp needs packed again. If you have a different S2 or S4 though you can download it again and copy the door out of it into the broken one (anim2 I believe)

The fix should be uploaded soon if you want to wait also

Back