MANY ERRORS ON ROUTE

I must just be one of those incredibly lucky, incredibly fortunate trainz users who see NONE of the issues that so many of you seem to have.

I remember my first big mistake with layers. I lost a good afternoon's amount of work because I saved everything to the session layer, and didn't save the session. I was 12. It was over 13 years ago. I haven't made the same mistake since. I guess some just have to make more mistakes than others to remember the basics hey

No H222, you are not alone as I am another. I am not doubting that there are those who do have problems - software and hardware are complex beasts that do not always behave according to human logic 😄

No H222, you are not alone as I am another. I am not doubting that there are those who do have problems - software and hardware are complex beasts that do not always behave according to human logic 😄
Most layer issues have been self-inflicted by most of us. I know that from my own experience. The issue I have is the poor half-baked implantation like many things we've to deal with using Trainz, it is what it is.

I hate broken routes and assets in newer versions. It's a pain to replace faulty assets that have no easy fix because you can't use the bulk replace in surveyor. You would have to go back to a version of the route in a Trainz version where the asset does work, and replace it with an asset that will work in the newer Trainz version and save and import the route again.

Back