Can't Download!

mattm

Doing my best.
Please help me. I am having trouble with downloading content using Content Manager for TRS2006. I am connected to the internet using Telstra prepaid wireless modem (with plenty of credit!). Have downloaded successfully on both dial-up and bigpond broadband. Content Manager searches for assets, finds them, and then when i click 'start', download speed stays at 0.00bps. Has anyone else had this problem, it seems very odd.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Since this is your first post the obvious question to ask is have you registered your product (Trainz 2006) and serial number with Planet Auran?

Yes, i have registered my copy of Trainz and the serial number. Content Manager verifies my username and password, but for some weird reason will not let me download. As i stated, i have downloaded successfully on a dial-up connection, as well as bigpond wireless broadband (latest download was last night, in fact).

i have that problem too, only with trainz 09, it might be the wireless internet that causes this.

Possibly, but why? I have no problem downloading with Bigpond WIRELESS broadband, and the telstra prepaid is the same thing!
BTW: You amy ask why i'm using prepaid internet, if i have broadband. Simple answer: i use a generator, which is not on during the day, and the bigpond modem requires power, while prepaid modem just plugs into USB port.

HOLD UP... Could this be the problem? Would anyone know the answer to that?

Thanks again for your help.

Back