Bug found in S&C Addon on Trainz 2012 SP1

Hi

If this is causing such issues then the answer is simple. Use an Un-portal or Un-portal2 on the Skipton side of the break. Problem solved.

Regards

Brian

..........The irony of this is that in Surveyor the track is normal........

That comment confuses me RDLOVER777. If there is no fault in Surveyor and as no built in session uses the Embsay branch, from where did you obtain that session? It is possible the fault is within the session rather than the route.

No, i made the session before i upgraded to SP1 as that was when i was last able to use the portal as pre SP1 allowed me you edit the portals on route layer

No, i made the session before i upgraded to SP1 as that was when i was last able to use the portal as pre SP1 allowed me you edit the portals on route layer

So we are back to you need to uninstall the route, reinstall into 61388 which will fix the track fault and see if your session works correctly or if not recompile.

Why not run two versions of TS2012. One TS2012 SP1 HF4 61388 and the other TS2012 49922. In the 49922, install S&C using the .ja file method (& serial number). That way, in TS2012 49922 you can edit S&C till your hearts content...

(The same editing options are available for Murchison 2 & Carbon City, using the .ja file method in 49922 or anything else back to TRS2006)...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back