BNSF for Trainz Projects/Screenshots

bentrain14

does not make bogies
Alright, we are trying to improve here so sorry if it looks like I'm spamming the forums. This is the projects/screenshot thread for the site so the team can post updates on their projects, post some mouth watering screenies or just have some fun with the content. Anyways enjoy whats to come.

Last edited:
If I had to guess because of the placement of the handrails. Id say a NYC J3a Hudson from a 3rd party site or sketchup warehouse? I only say that because I have seen the same hudson out of freeware sites aswell as Trainsim under freeware tsm files. Either way. Let the gimmie pigging begin

If I had to guess because of the placement of the handrails. Id say a NYC J3a Hudson from a 3rd party site or sketchup warehouse? I only say that because I have seen the same hudson out of freeware sites aswell as Trainsim under freeware tsm files. Either way. Let the gimmie pigging begin

Really? those exist? LOL well shoot now I know what to look up. I'm not great at modeling steamers BUT, the Hudson is my all time FAV, and over time ill get back to animating her trucks. Before I went to the 6000 I started animating her bogeys. Happy holidays everyone! :)

Do you always assume no one can make their own content?

Well you know what assuming does......... He's been there done that on multiple occasions and the same result follows every time.
Pretty simple stuff people....
Just be happy dagnabit and good things will occur! It's Christmas Eve for gosh sakes and you guys can't even stop assuming, then causing fights and all kinds of stuff that should at the least take a break for the holidays!!!!!
Come on people! Get a life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chris, appreciate the nice words. Let's let this calm down, I've talked trainman via PM and all is well. Please do not carry on guys, it is almost Christmas!

I hope you guys are not claiming that as your own, its ok to convert models to Trainz but saying you created them when you clearly havent:

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/locomotive-31804.html
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/realistic-20th-century-limited-3ds/786081

971dd74e5b87a0b0be00596f9d872a50.jpg

Well you know what assuming does......... He's been there done that on multiple occasions and the same result follows every time.
Pretty simple stuff people....
Just be happy dagnabit and good things will occur! It's Christmas Eve for gosh sakes and you guys can't even stop assuming, then causing fights and all kinds of stuff that should at the least take a break for the holidays!!!!!
Come on people! Get a life!

Huh. Looks like Chance was right, Imagine that.....

Back