Australian screenshots

Happy Birthday Seeseeme

737axe1970_20120322_0002.jpg

Regards

Vinnybarb,

Nice shot,Also what route is that as it looks quite good.

Cheers Harry

Yeah, as H222 says it is the Mojave Sub in TS12. I was doing speed and drag tests for my next SCT engine specs upgrade with the SCT Class as that route has a VERY long and straight double track and as I altered recently some track work, I did not link that track proper to the bridge there. The result is the mess you see in the screenshot and it looked too good not to make some pictures of it. I just photoshopped the yellow crash crosses out of the scenery.

Hopefully by tomorrow the SCT Class goes uploaded for approval together with an improved update to the engine specs and then on to the DLS.

@ Seeseeme, Happy Birthday Craig :clap:

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Had a good day even if a little quite but the drinks went down well :hehe:

I may not post here often but I am always looking, the screenshots are some of the best around. Congratulations to all.

Craig
:):):)

Raichase your layout looks great. Can you upload it for us? I love that shot above with the old disused line and platform. It looks very real.

Awesome stuff mate!!

Here are a couple of new random ones shots i've taken :)

42222 leads a mixed goods towards Melton Vale on October 12th, 1981.
dimi_108_20120306_0013.jpg

SRA units 4416 & 4838 is seen heading towards Glenn Innes on 11th May, 1992.
dimi_108_20120228_0003.jpg

Last edited:
A Route i have only just started called NSW Maloo (i might change the name further down the track) and i will try to upload newpics every day
coreycat_20090722_0002.jpg
[/IMG]

CONGRADULATIONS coreycat on your first screenshots. :clap: :clap: :clap:May they lead to many more. Good ones to start with too BTW.
Regards
Glen

Thanks Lenice but does anyone know why when i use my laptop i can download such content as Explorer New Livery and BSR passenger Cars but when i try to do this with the Desktop it doesn't even exist on the DLS? i got ts2009 SP3?

NSWGR 38 Class 3801 steaming out of Wadalbavale on a Special Tour
coreycat_20090721_0003.jpg
coreycat_20090721_0010.jpg
[/IMG]I Would like to place a huge thank you to Davido, Natvander, ad602000, vinnybarb and many more of you content creators that made very highly detailed content and put all your hard work into what you make im sure everyone here will agree with me Thank you so much :)

Thanks for the kind words guys - no release for a while yet, as I've only done a few km of route. I'm at the halfway point for track laying, and about at the 1/3 mark for scenery and textures. A long way to go, but everyones screenshots here continue to inspire me :).

A long way to go, but everyones screenshots here continue to inspire me :).

They do have that certain inspirational 'something', don't they.

If only I could translate that inspiration into something worth showing myself. Give it time, I suppose; it may happen one day :p

Corey, congrats on posting your first screenshots. A tip, to improve them: Go into settings and check 'Hide Junction Overlays', which hides the red/green arrows until you mouse over them.

Matt.

NSWGR 38 Class 3801 steaming out of Wadalbavale on a Special Tour
Great shot !!
If that was real life there would be bunch of train fans standing beside the line arguing that it was not in the correct colour scheme. One person may claim he has a paint chip from a mate who used to work at the paint shop, another would claim he has a photo of it in one time era in one green tint and another would claim he had a photo from another era in a different green tint and yet another would claim something about the Waratah or a time period without the flower. Someone else would want it black or grey. Apparently there is a real life photo somewhere of some clown taking a photo from up the signal post. Things we did in our younger days :hehe::hehe:

Back