Australian screenshots

after a quick repair in the maintenance shed , 8102 is push back to the ready road
NSW_Maddog_20100609_0000.jpg

thanks davido.

Beautiful work as always Davido, beautiful *sniff* and nice 'test route' you got there - wonderful use of textures to give it that 'just took this shot with DSLR* :)

They are great models davido
they look almost exactly like the real things
enthusiasm for trainz comes and goes...
maybe one day

Thanks Mulie and others ...I'm trying to conjure up enough enthusiasm to finish them but alas I keep fading :(

Awesome pics once again David.

I'll supply, coke or beer, chocolate, cookies, pizza and what ever else ya need mate to get it done :) But with all the content you have cranked out over the years, I am sure we all understand David, Your a content creation god here and burnout is a hazard.

cheers

Trent

Dunno how ya made it this far then David LOL,I've only made one peice of content so far and i am burnt out already.Enjoy life or the game if thats ya thing but kick back and let sum one else step up to the plate mate.You have made more then enough for us to enjoy for years to come.Thanks Again.
Cheers Mick.:D

Nowhere near on par with the incredible work of others, but what can I say - my muses are being fickle - and its only 20min worth of work....

muliebuck20100609000641.jpg

muliebuck20100609000741.jpg

muliebuck20100609000841.jpg

muliebuck20100609000944.jpg

muliebuck20100609001045.jpg

NSW_Maddog, nice shot. Just a guess, but do you favor the candy livery, per chance? Also, shouldn't that caption read '8102 is pulled to the ready road' as opposed to pushed?

Davido, we're behind you all the way! I know that if and when certain items are released by your good-self, it will have been well worth the wait. As Matruck says, you've given us enough quality content over the years to keep us happy, until such time as you deem certain items ready for release.

Cheers, and keep your chin up,

Matt.

Edit: Muliebuck, if that's 'the best you can do' in just 20 minutes, i envy you. My 3 weeks! of work look nowhere near as good as what you can achieve.

Last edited:
I'm with Mattm on this one Davido, you and Natvander have given so much, asking nothing in return, we can but humbly bow before you both in homage and will wait until the end of days - for such quality workmanship as what you two have delivered.

@ NSW_Maddog, just a quick question, could you tell me the name of the loco shed/storage building in your last picture please?

Cheers,
Michael

The Fuel Siding

Back to South Australia's Melton Valley. Spent considerably more than 20 minutes (and it drove me @#$%^&! nuts!!) on this little fuel siding scene. Yes the siding gate is operational.

Really didn't know what I was after with content and look, but I winged it and came up with this... not quite finished, but you get the gist of what I'm looking to achieve.

sarmeltonvalleyfuel2.jpg

sarmeltonvalleyfuel5.jpg

sarmeltonvalleyfuel6.jpg

sarmeltonvalleyfuel7.jpg

Last edited:
*snorts* Forestrunner, NOW whose surpassed who with the beautiful attention to detail and outstanding photorealistic screenshots? Kudos to you sir, for your truly inspirational work, and may we see more - when you deem it desirable to show such masterpieces

hey mattm i should have said running shed but it is being push by the X class.
flewy69er there are to engine sheds,1 engine shed BR 6 lane ,
<kuid2:205318:24019:1> and FMA engine shed N-5 <kuid:149987:25363>

Setting The Road!

Dear Muliebuck,

Where can I find those QR Kangaroo Points?

:wave:
Regards​

Michael
QGR Commissioner​

Nowhere near on par with the incredible work of others, but what can I say - my muses are being fickle - and its only 20min worth of work....
muliebuck20100609001045.jpg

A Tribute to Davido/Natvander

Hi All.

To Davido especially, I would like to say just how thrilled I am with your high-quality content. We as the Trainz Community love what you do, and you obviously put many hours of pride and dedication into your work:D

And so, in my opinion, that deserves a screenshot!;)

Davido1.jpg

In order from left to right:
NSW SRA Candy #42270 with Candy passenger cars
Countrylink Xplorer
NSWGR #4434 with NSWGR passenger cars
NSWGR#4532 with coal hoppers
FreightCorp #42235 with grain hoppers
NSW SRA Candy #4520 in shed
GLV wagons in background

Happy Trainzing everyone!;)
Scott.

The QR Kangaroo Point Levers are by chuffbuff, on the QDR (Queensland Digital Rail) Yahoo group page, under scenery items. They're fully interactive and work just fine, so big thanks to Marty (Chuffbuff) for making them.

Back