Australian screenshots

:wave: Hi NSW_Maddog

Originally Posted by NSW_Maddog
thanks for the info on fixing the rail cars davido is there a fix for the 82 class and bicentennial 81 class ? thanks.

Whats the errors of them ? ? ?
I have all of Davido's Great content repaired and running in TS2010

Poul

attention please. how would a chat room go with u all if u agree please pm me or just let me know i have sent a email to aupport and auran about this and waiting a reply back but yeah it would be better if we talk in chat room

We Had a Chat room for a long time BUT it was on a old server that was turned off.
AS far as i know Auran will NOT start anther one for awhile it is NOT high on their todo list.

SEE this POST http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=55323&highlight=chatroom

Poul

Last edited:
attention please. how would a chat room go with u all if u agree please pm me or just let me know i have sent a email to aupport and auran about this and waiting a reply back but yeah it would be better if we talk in chat room
To many to keep a track of now as it is on IRC for trainz

Marty: *brings bolt cutters*
<<snip>>
Mules:*Glen steps from around corner with extremely savage guard dog and says in best Clint voice "Go ahead, Make my day" :hehe: :hehe: * Hate graf vandals is all.:p
Is that the lineside stuff you were talking about Marty? I had guesses it was going to be something else and wondering if I am still right.
Glen

Last edited:
You have one too?:hehe:
Thanks for the good luck...First ever Exam is Math:confused: But I'm in Extention Math at school so shouldn't have much trouble:hehe:

Yeah, I got Maths (Maths A :cool: ) first on Thursday, then Geography, then BCT on Friday... Block exams :sleep:... hoping it shouldn't be too hard!!

And yes, I have a Berkshire. It's wonderful. NKP #738. I was inspired to get one, funnily enough, after watching the Polar Express a couple of years ago. I was lucky enough to find one in a hobby shop when I was in Sydney.

Mitch
________
MERCEDES-BENZ W163 HISTORY

Last edited:
Lenice: I wish, I despise the mongrels too, and IF they're caught, the damn law just goes 'oh, they're kids, they don't know what they're doing....' yeah, right - I remember ONE unit, that was completely covered in paint on the leading end, didn't get out of the stabling yards - so someone has to spend gods know how long, cleaning it before it'd be released for traffic.

What do ya know? QR DOES have a 6000 class. Nice looking, too! And apparently there were even fewer NR's (thanks Ghosty. :p )

Furthermore, Mitch and I quickly discovered, it's easier to agree QR and PN are Australia's best companies together. ;)

AD602000, that only happened once as it was speeding. In the Tilt Train's defence, the second time it hit a truck...

Damn. Seems I missed the Origin fight that I'm most qualified for so far.

The 6000 (C44aci) is actually about 500 HP more powerful than a 5000 Class. However, the 6000 is about 50 tonnes lighter (because, I think, ARTC limits the maximum axle load allowed between Melbourne and Perth, possibly in the Adelaide Hills), which means that you can't haul as much (friction and adhesion and such). The 6000 is good then for the 115 km/h Intermodal trains, and is useful for the heavy haul coal work, but obviously nowhere near as good as a 5000 is.

For those interested (and I'm afraid that I'm giving the NSW side a leg up here)
http://www.theajmonline.com.au/mining_news/news/2009/september-october/the-locomotive-hailed-2018king-of-the-mountain2019

Mitchey, if I were you, I'd look into the 5020 class contract that QR's recently signed with UGL Rail as some backup firepower in this debate. Basically a 6000 with the weight of a 5000, which gives you the better tractive effort.

Personally, (and this, obviously, in no way reflects by bias for Queensland) I think the Standard Gauge UGL diesels look better than the Narrow Gauge EDI vehicles (I know, apples and oranges). For starters, the 4000/4100s with the headlights on the No. 2 end hanging way out the side, as well as the ugly metal "wire mesh" look below the dynamic brake module. It just doesn't look... well... right.

Getting back on topic now hey? ;)
81d21866bcbb41db102a0c8d618f8ec3.jpg

Tom :)

:udrool::udrool::mop::mop:

:':)':)':)'(

IT"S NOT FAIR!

Stop teasing me, Davido, you're not funny!

But nice screens, all the same.

Matt.

Nice VR scene Tom. I might see how that track looks on Melton Valley.

Beautiful looking rolling stock Davido!! :udrool:

I specifically like the original "Blue Goose" livery. Looks awesome and brings back many, many childhood and adolescent memories!! Unlike today's abysmal service record, the Blue Gooses (Geese??) never failed.

Last edited:
Back