Australian screenshots

muliebuck200908150001.jpg

muliebuck200908150002.jpg

BB Update

now lets see its Saturday and I usually get around $33.00 per hour my last update was at 1.11 pm its now around 4.20 pm thats 3 hrs 10 mins + about 4 hrs this morning ......so we will equil it out to say $210.00 + all the work before I'd say the BB + Black BB is a bargan at $200.00 I do accept "PayPal"
bbb02.jpg

Last edited:
As Advertized on TV

Thats right folks buy 2 BB's and I'll give you a FREE "Brown Bomber"....
Now Remember folks this offer is only valid for the first 100 callers as stocks are limited.........................
and WAIT!! there is more I will even throw in a set of "Whitewall Tyres" for your "Brown bomber"................CALL NOW!!
on 1300DREDD.....
4 easy monthly payments of $49.90 + $29.95 shipping
the lines are open
I ACCEPT BEER
bbb03.jpg

Careful !! The mods don't have a sense of humour, they will shift Australian Screenshots to "Payware" seeing as the QR group "own" the majority of it these days :hehe:
Cheers
Rod

@@@ muliebuck

Mate, can you flick me an email so I can send the "adjusted" non platform placement pedestrian bridges to you.

cheers
pete

Thats right folks buy 2 BB's and I'll give you a FREE "Brown Bomber"....
Now Remember folks this offer is only valid for the first 100 callers as stocks are limited.........................
and WAIT!! there is more I will even throw in a set of "Whitewall Tyres" for your "Brown bomber"................CALL NOW!!
on 1300DREDD.....
4 easy monthly payments of $49.90 + $29.95 shipping
the lines are open
I ACCEPT BEER

bbb03.jpg

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Dang, now I gotta stitch up my sides.
Glen

ONE MORE BECAUSE "I" CAN!!
sorry folks stocks have run out . so you can all look at my middle finger as I go on holidays $20.grand richer see ya all next time!
bbb04.jpg

Nice bridge pete...

For the sake of 04, I was hoping to rotate your bridge thinking I was actually in surveyor and not on the forum, only I can be that 'mentally derailed.'

Luckily no one noticed!

:)

Pete

the bridge looks awesome you have captured the bridge well.
the 1st bridge the one that had white hand rails has wooden decking.
ghostys bridge i believe had concrete decking.

cheers

ghosty

I agree - that bridge is wonderful, and I'm sure it'll find a home on many a route, preferably ones with some trains running bi-directional single line working beneath them :)

Back