Australian screenshots

Hi Comtrain,

As ad60200 says 'cook' started this thread after the great crash on 15 Nov 2006. Post 7 is the starting post. :)

The posts prior to that happened during a glitch (timewarp) and went out of sequence during 2008 I think.:wave:

Cheers,

Bill.

Ha Ha!
That is how I remembered it too.
Nice to see he is still around to blame for it too :hehe:
Cheers
Rod

I've found some lovely high-detail track, in both 'clean' and rusty versions, so I've replaced the 2D track on my modular route in 09, with some remarkable results.

muliebuck200908130000.jpg

muliebuck200908130001.jpg

muliebuck200908130002.jpg

Mullie, do trains clear the overhead bridge? My reason for asking is that from memory, the three bridges were meant to sit at platform level, never got round to making versions for ground level placement, might do that this weekend

cheers
pete

ps, does anyone have plans/diagrams of standard design station buildings from their neck of the woods that they would like to see in trainz? There would need to be measurements on them and a source of photos for like buildings to use as a guide, they dont have to be NSW buildings.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me - thanks - I should do a screenshot of them passing under the walkbridge. *edit* screenshot included showing clearances.

muliebuck200908140002.jpg

Last edited:
antrainz.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I switched the headlights on to find that an extra set appeared at the top of the loco...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Down trackside today I was lucky enough to see 8125/8102 leading some Manildra MGFH Flour hoppers. Pacific National had taken over the Manildra operations from ARG and it was believed that the wagons were on their way to the DLS :hehe: following successful trials by their Beta testers (thank-you to all the beta testers involved :) !) , where if approved by Auran will be available for download.

mgfhdls.jpg

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

^
Looking good matt, I cant wait to trial them on my new route!

Whilst you were lucky enough to see the Manildra train, I was able to snap the IP headed by NR27 on its way Westbound just out of Short Flat.

taggy_20090814_0000.jpg

My how Time Flys

Been thinking about working on the BB18 1/4 for a while now but have had no real urge to start acually doing something about it......I decided to open the file up last opened 8.6.2006........so the last export must of been around that time ...So I figure all the people I have given the file to and Beta testers and friends of Beta testers and anyone else that got a hold of a copy of the BB...................................Guess what I got!
I have a updated version.....:p
bb18qdr.jpg

bb181qdr.jpg

Been thinking about working on the BB18 1/4 for a while now but have had no real urge to start acually doing something about it......I decided to open the file up last opened 8.6.2006........so the last export must of been around that time ...So I figure all the people I have given the file to and Beta testers and friends of Beta testers and anyone else that got a hold of a copy of the BB...................................Guess what I got!
bb18qdr.jpg

bb181qdr.jpg

Ive actually driven a scale model of the BB18 1/4 on a Miniature railway (7 1/4). The detail was amazing on this loco and so was the whistle!!!
A link below of the photo....
http://bcmrs.fotopic.net/p57937422.html

Cheers
David

oh no what happened Wazzer was so full of life and enthusiasm everytime i met him My deepest sympathy to his family

A Letter To The Commisioner!!

Hello All

Hey Dreddman, I Like The Locomotive But It Still Needs Some Tweaking Becuase The Boiler Needs To Be Scaled Back Or The Locomotive Frame Be Extended, and The Wheel Set I Would Love It To Appear Like This Grand Old Duchess: BB18 1/4 1079
3446392673_c5a526a1e8.jpg

Ghosty Have You Done The Redbank - Bundamba Section Of Brisbane To Ipswich. The Reason Is That From 1880-1979 A Maze Of Sidings, Colleries, Brickworks & Quarries. There Was A Loopline Between Bundamba & Redbank; Today The Bundamba Section Is Used By The QPSR To Swanbank. This Is One Of Two Routes The Hevery Bay Branch & This One I Would Like To Do. Lastly These Two Lines Were 1899 PB15 Dominated & The Hevery Bay Branch Was QR's Premier Holiday Line.

Kind Regards

Michael

bb18qdr.jpg

bb181qdr.jpg

Hello All

Hey Dreddman, I Like The Locomotive But It Still Needs Some Tweaking Becuase The Boiler Needs To Be Scaled Back Or The Locomotive Frame Be Extended, and The Wheel Set I Would Love It To Appear Like This Grand Old Duchess: BB18 1/4 1079

Kind Regards

Michael

MAN..you don't just tread on someone's toes, you get the ol' jackboots out and STOMP on them. SHEEEESH:( :( :n:
Try this word out Mick. TACT
My .02c worth
Glen
(my apologies to anyone offended but I have a short fuse at the moment for what I see as stupidity)

Back