Australian screenshots

As for the Sydney to Gosford route it is not completed yet and nor are my websites that i am building, reason for why is that i have to much to do all at once pretty much all the time, so i do what i can when i can, i work 7 days a week from 2.20 am to 8.30 pm 3 days a week and the other days 7.30 am to 8.30 pm, in between i jump on the computer and do whatever in the way of Trainz or work.
steve

Was just testing the changes to the U set with the sound up rather loud ---- why did nobody tell me about how annoying the engine sound was - going to have to fix that one ASAP.

Hi NSWGR_46Class I have the same opinion with the U set(The Fish) is so loud like when I'm in driver it is so bloody loud I can't believe how it is anyway how do you change what versions you have

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new less nasty U set power car on the way to the DLS - its not the head board version it will be done later.

Hi NSWGR_46Class I have the same opinion with the U set(The Fish) is so loud like when I'm in driver it is so bloody loud I can't believe how it is anyway how do you change what versions you have

WoW , im like a kid in a candy store,
n7va.jpg

thanks Pete thanks Dave

Just looking at this screenshot, with these double cross overs on the bridge near the tunnel, I just keep thinking should a locomotive/coach/wagon jump the frogs there, this might be a major job to get these back onto the tracks. This is where usually derailments will/can happen.

I am not being disrespectful of your route creating, on the contrary, your screenshots are tops. Just a thought :p.

@taggy, Rod, Mick, others, thank you for your kind words, my health troubles will never get better, only a one way street for these from here on, unfortunately, and nothing I can do about. Anyway, no good to complain, what will be, will be. If it helps any, I will force (nah.. not really) myself to at least finish these DL Classes soon(ish) (TM).

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Last edited:
Hey VB,

All in your good time sir. I'm very sorry to hear that your health issues are here to stay. Please put number one first and if you do manage to finish the DL's, then we are once again a very and spoilt community. :)

:wave: Hi Herbert

Sorry to hear you are not well mate,

Relax and injoy your time off from creating :)

We have plenty of your great Models to play with :)

Poul

If you know your Sydney City Rail sparkes you will know this icon
a5xk.jpg

Coming soon from Cowra Loco = thanks to the talents of AD602000

Who wants to guess what it is ?

Last edited:
I have in mind there was a train advertising the Zoo but I can't see any writing on this train so I will have to give this
a miss.

Doug

You win - it was the Zoo train - Set H22 from 1991
I might have the car order wrong as Zebra was often in front of Bird

I have in mind there was a train advertising the Zoo but I can't see any writing on this train so I will have to give this
a miss.

Doug

Hi you learned Oz train spotters, I need help. The National Rail DL Class in the pictures below shows on all pictures I could get hold of the angled, sloping roof over the cab as grey, the rest on the angled, sloping roof as bluegrey as is in my screenshots. What it does not show and I don't know how the grey finishes and the bluegrey colour starts on the angled, sloping part of the roof.

I can finish it straight as in this picture:

or angled like this:

Does anyone know which is correct? Or is there another different way this was showing originally? I am trying to get these DL Classes finished and out of the way for the DLS, hence... It is only the National Rail DL Class I am concerned about.

Thank you for any tips.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Most pic's i have of this one VB show the roof grey continuing on thru to the back mate, You have the stripe correct but that grey does not continue to the roof according to my pic's. So as far as i can work out the first pic is correct if you continue the roof colour towards the front if that makes sence, I can send you a couple of good close up's if required.
Cheers Mick.

Last edited:
I am sitting on masses of sparky content - some new, some updates - that I am gong to funnel on to the DLS over the next few weeks not to over load it.
Plus Peter has spent over more tonight :)
Well, there you go Peter, your efforts have been recognized.

Doug.

New tunnels on the way, will be a day or 2,
nw4t.jpg

k10e.jpg

lwww.jpg

I do understand what you are talking about vinnyb, that is just a super train yard i have been mucking around with, it will all be undergound when it is completed.
steve123

Steve123, those tunnels look way too large. NSW overhead wires usually either only have the contact wires going through a tunnel, or have a catenary wires with a lot smaller space between the contact wire, and the top wire.

Im just playing around with those wires and brackets , but if anybody could post a picture of a NSW tunnel catenary setup that would be handy, cant get anything past you guy, got eyes like a hawk, anybody also know the height of the tunnel catenary from the track bed.
steve

Back