Australian screenshots

One from me
Busy time at Merinda

8543469761_5b100a5ba6_b.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

I tried making a 83 it only ever became a Cables 84 ill finish it one day just when I get my old pc back and someone to help me and put some attachment points on :)

That 49 looks awesome Mick! If you ever need help with a skin just let me know :) Something I've been tinkering with lately...
271508f357b3821d83fd1408b4c8d6ed.jpg

Not sure where I'm going with it, needs higher detailed textures, animated items and new couplers, amongst other things. Any interest?

Cheer,
Tom :)

Wow nice work Tom, Wanna swap the 49 for it..lol, As i'm having trouble at the moment getting any skin for it too work properly. Can't wait too see the GM in game mate keep up the great work and it's good too see you here now and then.
Cheers Mick.:)

Last edited:
Yes there is, I have repainted a T Class into SCT Livery. This is Zec's T Class.
SCTTClass.jpg

Minus the logo on the side.

One from me on a victorian fictional route:

X31Grain_zpsbb0beb37.jpg

Cheers
David

S301_20130312_0003.jpg

A very dirty DD560 departs Healesville with a Melbourne bound Passenger train.

S301_20130312_0005.jpg

Blasting under the Donovans Road bridge.

S301_20130312_0007.jpg

And rolling along into the sunset...

Regards
Zec

pofig and other aussie trees

---Quote (Originally by misterchugg)--- hi tim, fran. i had pofigs stuff working in 2010EE, but after the re-install, most of his trees do not show in surveyor or driver they are without errors in cmp cheers ron ---End Quote---
fran1 Download them again. ***************

hi fran1
mate i dl them again and let them, overwrite whats in the game.
same result. no errors in cmp, but not show in surveyor or driver

does anybody have any ideas as to how i can fix this in 2010EE??

thanks
ron

S301_20130312_0000.jpg

Getting ready to rebuild Healesville yard to make it a little more accurate... :)

Was built with similar drawings, but I had to work off a hard copy, so chose to 'straighten' the platform. Going to give it a proper go this time (complete with custom built platform) :)

Zec

Back