ATT ZEC-MISTAKE MADE IN AURAN SHOP ORDER

bushymo

Zec... just to let you know I made a couple of mistakes when ordering the Blue Comet... first of all I forgot to turn the credit card type to VISA, and then I found I have made a double up order on the Blue Comet... I have inadvertently ordered it twice...

I also bought a FCT, but when I went to activate it, I got posted over to the Aerotrain page, after I clicked on 'activate'... that daint work... I ordered a three month one...

I went to notify the help desk but I get an error message to say that if I am having trouble with my password, contact support at auran on it... I think I think... I think I might be chasing my tail, going around in circles and spinning my back wheels in mud...and a gettin' nowhere....:confused: help!... I seem to be getting on alright in the DLS with my new password, but for some reason, helpdesk does not work with it.... have we a couple of links down at present?...
the new password works alright on the forum but there are parts of Auran where it seems to hitch a bit of a glitch....

I used to like my old password which is the same as my username, but somehow the glue seems to have gone all runny...

FCT do take up to a day, 24 hours, to activate since its now the weekend and past beer o'clock in Australia you going to have to wait a bit for Zec to get back to you. Do not want you to get in a panic thinking your not going to get a instant reply.

Back