Is it ok to request some content be made?

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
I'm currently constructing a race track on my layout, I'm just short on some items needed to complete the project.

Would someone be willing to create some red and white striped curbs, half a tire bridge like you'd see at a race track.

Also some media ads, like a TV network. I know there maybe copyright issues with using logos so maybe just use a made up name, like something 6 O'clock news, coverage of the race exclusive to this network etc....

I've put in a small building to be used as a media centre but really not enough.

I've been showing screenshots of the layout, Hornibrook.

I'm currently constructing a race track on my layout, I'm just short on some items needed to complete the project.

Would someone be willing to create some red and white striped curbs, half a tire bridge like you'd see at a race track.

Also some media ads, like a TV network. I know there maybe copyright issues with using logos so maybe just use a made up name, like something 6 O'clock news, coverage of the race exclusive to this network etc....

I've put in a small building to be used as a media centre but really not enough.

I've been showing screenshots of the layout, Hornibrook.
If money isn’t changing hands for anything then copyright shouldn’t be an issue. As far as helping I would be happy to, but I can’t really model. I’ll see about maybe doing some reskins though.

Hello Colhad

See if you can contact creator flomarie I remember him doing a module called A rallye circuit , I remember seeing bundles of red, white and black tyres, various grand stands a bridge over the track and a red and white spline that could be used for curbing. Hope flomarie is able to help you it was on his old web site, good luck mate.

cheers Joe.

I made a tire spline back in the trs2004 days that is still available. I made a go cart track back then. KUID 46819:38190 The go carts may still be available as well.

Jack

Back