Article: Trainz “the Next Era”

I have the Collectors Edition and like others need the DVD but understood we wd receive an email giving a code entry which wd only require payment of $9.99 plus postage and handling cost of about $10. Tony's advice about all this was that the DVD (singular) wd be 'a replacement disc'.
Can anyone clarify, please?
NOOJEE Ron

I have the Collectors Edition and like others need the DVD but understood we wd receive an email giving a code entry which wd only require payment of $9.99 plus postage and handling cost of about $10. Tony's advice about all this was that the DVD (singular) wd be 'a replacement disc'.
Can anyone clarify, please?
NOOJEE Ron

The postage cost is slightly higher ($14.95AUD) but the option is already available via Simulator Central if you enter 'T:ANE Update Disk' into the search. The postage for Kickstarter pledgers and TrainzPortal pledgers was actually cheaper than it should have been.

Shane

Hello Trainz fans and N3V Games staff,
Just wondering if the staff cuts are causing delays in the automated processing and approval of uploads to the DLS station?
Although there are patches galore in the Auran-NV3 product The Trainz Simulator is one of the best creative games ever owned for all ages.
Regards
Member (davies_mike57) Mike.

I do not take the serial number in the part where it says serial cd REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Tony.
as long as Trainz.....Tane....keeps rolling, that is good enough for me.

company restructure has nothing to do with me.

Stand Behind you on this one

Let me know when we are off to court SailorDan. The ACCC will be hearing from me about this.
So over being ripped off.

It might not be a ripoff, but it's certainly illegal. Australian Trade Practices legislation has penalties of up to $1.1m for failing to disclose the full price of a product at sale time. They have recently conducted a campaign against some very large on-line providers, who were forced to change their tactics as a result. Perhaps N3V believes they can sneak under the radar, or perhaps they believe it doesn't apply to overseas sales.

Back