Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ Payware Route Missing Dependencies

IsambardKingdomBrunel

Joined June 2001
First time i have installed this route. Which is a really nice creation. But after driving a session for quite a while.
I came across this (3 pics), which look like missing fixed track junctions at a guess. N3V or Oleg, any ideas ?

2023-09-19-175541.jpg

2023-09-19-175657.jpg

2023-09-19-175734.jpg

Mike,

Take a look at the dependencies and if there are any that are shown as modified, highlight them and choose Revert to original. These assets should be packaged and not modified when that occurs, weird things happen. If that doesn't fix the problem, the issue may be deeper with some dependency of a dependency but we'll get to that bridge when we need to.

Thank you John, i will do that buddy. I appreciate the advice thank you.

EDIT: John, think i have found something. I have found about 30 assets that are fixed junction items. All are packaged, but they all say "newer version available".

There isn't anything that is marked as "modified". So i will update those assets and see what happens.

Cheers,
Mike.

Last edited:
Hi again John, i believe that updating those dependencies has fixed the problem.
Started the session from where i saved it, with the game paused. And flew back down the track (key 4 camera). Couldn't see anything missing, so fingers crossed.

Thank you and Mac for taking the time to reply.

Cheers,
Mike.

I'm glad the updates fixed the problem.

You're welcome. We're all in this together... ;-)
I face the same problem with this route it has to do with some wood junctions 1520 mm, in surveyor they appear as missing assets, in any case i need a tip how to update the old versions of those assets i have installed the newer versions but the problem is still there.

I face the same problem with this route it has to do with some wood junctions 1520 mm, in surveyor they appear as missing assets, in any case i need a tip how to update the old versions of those assets i have installed the newer versions but the problem is still there.
Right-click and view asset versions. Look for any that are available for download and download them.

Thank you JCitron for the feedback actually i downloaded all the depedencies from Olegkhim that were common to the first letters of the missing assets and i have to report that i was so glad to see Balezino- Mosti and Adrushivka-Vinitsa both not missing an asset anymore!

Last edited:
Back