After some thought - It's time to hang up my hat

cmburgess

Hi all,

after being quiet for quite a few months now, I have made a decision that it's time to part ways with trainz, it was a tough decision don't get me wrong

ive been in the trainz world since trs2004 and I've worked with some great people, Skipper1945 (George) Magandy (Andy), Bobsanders (Bob), just to mention a few, but UKBL and TCWW have some great and talented people.

i am putting up my payware meshes up for sale if you are interested and want info please contact me via a pm or email

Chris

Sorry to hear that Chris. Whilst I haven't personally been able to make much use of your content, I've seen quite a few screenshots of it and am impressed with it.

Shane

Sorry to see you leave, Chris.

But... are you leaving, as in no longer producing payware, or are you going to just play with Trainz as in a hobby? Sometimes when a hobby isn't fun anymore it becomes too much like work.

John

Im leaving all together I have another hobby Photography which makes me some money, but its my dream job and it started to pick up so trainz time is virtually none existent, so I thought it would best to part ways with trainz and pursue my dream job

Chris

It's sad to see you go. You and Mangandy did some great work back when UKBL hosted Thomas content for Trainz. Your Edward and Thomas were quite impressive for there time.

:wave: Hi Chris

Sorry to hear you are leaving Trainz, Your'e content has given me lot's of fun :)

Hope your'e venture in photography make's you happy :)

Sorry to see you go.

Poul

Are you making your current payware into freeware or will it be a case of when your gone it will be unavailable?

Are you making your current payware into freeware or will it be a case of when your gone it will be unavailable?

Hopefully if I can sell the meshes on, the rights to them go as well so who ever purchases the mesh file can do what they want with them release them as payware or freeware

Hopefully they won't be gone for ever

Chris

As others have written,

Thanks for all the content and help.

Sorry to see you leave, but enjoy your future!

All the best,

Colin

Back