ACS-64? (I'm back)

TrainTech1350

Hey guys I'm back after a really long break since the community has fallen and today I came back and everything seems to be okay. I have two questions:

Has there been an ACS-64 released for trainz?

Anything important I miss?

No. I believe their might be one in development. But, you could always reskin a similar looking European locomotive into Amtrak. There is one on the DLS but it's the wrong body, and wrong paint scheme should be latest Amtrak scheme not phase III with the stripes. I think another train sim game already has the ACS as that game has a couple NEC Amtrak routes. Shame it wasn't made for Trainz, though. Besides, Felix never released his NEC route to the public, and all Trainz 12 has is Philly-Wilmington and Perryville-Washington in two parts. Nobody released Philly-NY-New Haven-Boston in Trainz yet.

To clarify my somewhat incredulous earlier reply, you have missed the whole T:ANE release saga and the flame wars that erupted, with posters throwing tantrums, being banned, etc, etc. It made the Battle of the Bulge (or more topically, the Clinton - Trump debates) look like a Sunday church picnic.

Thank you for the replies. I'm assuming I missed nothing since I remember being around when the beginning (when trainz.net was made).
I was harassed by a new forum moderator around this time, but I hope he has been dealt with.

I hope the forums are much better and I wont get harassed anymore and I get to actually join in and post stuff.

EDIT: One last thing, is the thing with N3V over or will I get banned for speaking out?

Last edited:
What are your PC specs, make model, video card, ram, CPU GHZ, laptop, desktop ?

What TS12 trainz-build version are you running ?

Someone here can possibly help you with the latest SP updates and TS12 information

Last edited:
What are your PC specs, make model, video card, ram, CPU GHZ, laptop, desktop ?

What TS12 trainz-build version are you running ?

Someone here can possibly help you with the latest SP updates and TS12 information

Wrong thread?

EDIT: Oh I see.
I currently have not reinstalled Trainz 2012 yet, I'm fixing to soon when I get a week's vacation for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
One last thing, is the thing with N3V over or will I get banned for speaking out?

Not sure what you mean by "the thing" but the tone of the forums has certainly calmed down a great deal, especially since T:ANE SP1 and its 4 hot fixes have been released (although some niggling problems still remain).

As for getting banned for speaking out - I don't think that there has ever been an issue with people voicing complaints, opinions or criticisms. It is the manner in which it is sometimes done that, in my opinion, causes problems. As long as posts are civil, do not verbally attack others for expressing their views (no matter how wrong those views may be :D) then there should be no problems - but I am not a moderator.

pware you have been a great help letting me recover into the community. Your words will be taken into heart.

I always see many derailments made by the veterans usually in some topics where only one question was asked and no more was provided then they go babbling about whatever.

Good to see the forums calm down. Expect for me to post more better content soon. :)

Last edited:
Back