The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Rail4Pete what assets did you use to build the freighthouse and loading dock? The loading dock looks great and I could use that on my routes. I really like these pictures, it's an interesting prototype modeled well.

Rail4Pete what assets did you use to build the freighthouse and loading dock? The loading dock looks great and I could use that on my routes. I really like these pictures, it's an interesting prototype modeled well.

The depot is : ''R4P Freight Depot (maroon) no platform''. The platform itself is made with 3 of a kind platform and 2 of another kind: ''Quebec_Central_platform_10'' and ''Loading dock, concrete, plain, 30x6x4 DES''.
Hope this helps,
Pierre

Here are some shot with my new ''WIP'' logo.
f5f6ca53aad7507ef9a93c00391855ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice screen shots Pierre! The new signature in those shots looks good. I like the mix of diesel and steam power. Nice little videos too.

Cheers, Jack

This video shows the disparition of railway activities from 1950 to what it is in 2016 on the Quebec Central. It is made in preparation (this is beta) of a permanent presentation that will be shown at the Railway Museum which is using the station. I am using both images from Google earth and T:ANE. The song (french) explain in the globalisation era that we are loosing our identity ...and to go where we want to go, we need to know where we come from.... Hope you like it ! Comments are always welcome.

https://youtu.be/WZu1oWn7kpE

Regards,
Rail4Pete

Wonderful video Pierre!! You did a terrific job with it. Amazing how nicely it morphs from your route to the Google Earth images. I really enjoyed watching.

Cheers, Jack

Back