The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

Her is my MAJOR reskin of a RS3 interior cab.
d45b356009627d5176b4d30e18f18aba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Pierre. I liked your video and seeing your route that way. You're doing a great with it! Interesting to watch that old CPR power in action.

Jack

Hi Pierre. It's good to see you posting screenshots of your route again. Nice work as always. And that old CPR power looks great! You should try to be more careful with your coffee though!

Have a good day,
Jack

It's good to see some shots of your route again Pierre. The new ones on this and other threads are great. Nice job!

Cheers, Jack

Thanks Master ERIK ! I got a lot to do before being able to compete with you :wave:
e68035e910c53bca1a35dd8c70a518a0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I've gotta say that this is one fine looking route you've got here!

Do you have any plans on releasing it once it's done and if so, where?

I've gotta say that this is one fine looking route you've got here!

Do you have any plans on releasing it once it's done and if so, where?
Well, well, well........I still plan to release one day, got to be finished first (79 miles long), but I just can't say when, next year ? Maybe yes, maybe no ! I also got to figure out how to deal with McGuirel's payware trees and vegetation which are no longer available and which she was, to what and how I understand , that we have no permission to release her stuff ....hopefully I am wrong as I may not understand her statement well.
Rail4Pete

You take as much time as you need, don't want to rush such a good route like this now would we?

As for you'r asset issue, it sound like you might have to get ride of the payware stuff and replace it freeware asset's. Cause the last thing you want is to release a route were 95% of the vegetation and ground cover can't even be bought any more.

-Thanks Pete. Btw, this route is looking great. Not quite my era but I'd still love to drive some trains on it! Thanks again and keep up the good work.

-Joe

Back