The QUEBEC CENTRAL RAILWAY, prototypical route of 1957

e539f7680e9631f97e9d771ea638fd6e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

-Thanks Pete. Btw, this route is looking great. Not quite my era but I'd still love to drive some trains on it! Thanks again and keep up the good work.

-Joe
Joe,That's not my era either, I am 51, but when I decided to recreate this proto route, I just realised....what's left today if it is not only the tracks and one station......In the 50's the steam era was ending but you had stations, watertank, coal towers, sidings.......and so one. So this was much more rich in term of ''railway stuff''. I admit, and because I was born after this era as I did not see these things with my eyes, it is much more complicated to build and it takes much more time and research that making a railroad of the 21st century. This is a choice I do not regret but, I did not think it would take so much time.
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Thanks Jack,Taylor, STLF.....and all others for your appreciation.

THanks evilcrow, I must say your shots in other threads are always top ! You inspired me the nightshot.

Night shot at the RH
6adcbf73fadbc4e75f2967576845afa9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RE Post #268 Rail4Pete,

Again more superb screenshots from your route. Due to that I am becoming most interested in steam age era CN/CP.
An investment with K & L Trainz is in hand!
Many Thanks. evilcrow

Pierre, your screenshots keep getting better and better and they were terrific to start with! Those night shots were great! You are doing an incredible job with this route. Nice work and I look forward to seeing more.

Cheers, Jack

I'm glad you like it evilcrow. Yours are amazing on the other threads ! Here is the #871 switching one car
00783a266afb3c0f5041a03c6928bda2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re Post #278 Rail4Pete.

Again excellent shots, Pierre.
Makes one want to build a time-machine and actually be there.

Cheers evilcrow.

Back