Help me choose Download or DVD?

yongicy1

Hi everyone!
Well I need help choosing to get the DVD or Download of Trainz 2009 off of the Auran's website. I really want to download it so i don't have to wait for the shipping but I want to know if I download it will i get a cd-key & a free 3 month FCT like trainz 2004? Or should i just get the DVD? Please help & Thanks!!:D

Nvm i got the download ver.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
Well I need help choosing to get the DVD or Download of Trainz 2009 off of the Auran's website. I really want to download it so i don't have to wait for the shipping but I want to know if I download it will i get a cd-key & a free 3 month FCT like trainz 2004? Or should i just get the DVD? Please help & Thanks!!:D

Hello

You can order the download version of TS2009WBE from the Auran Online Shop and also it is patched upto the latest build no 38285, CD Key comes with the e-mail once ordered, if you order today Auran's helpdesk will process your order on Monday.

Auran Shop: http://www.auran.com/auran/shop.php

Also I advise you to use a download manager to Download TS2009WBE

Regards

Ahsan:)

Your always better off to have your own hard disc than a DL version for many reasons. Order the DVD to be safe.
:)

Hi everyone!

Download is faster than waiting for the post, you save on postage, you can burn it to a DVD for backup. Save a tree save on packaging.

My download works fine.

Cheerio John

How big is the download file please, and is the speed throttled without an FCT?

John
The file size is approx. 2.5 Gig and when I downloaded it I wasn't restricted in my download speed. I had purchased a FCT but didn't activate it till after I had installed TS2009

Napalm

You can always download it and burn it to a DVD
That statement is correct. You can burn it on to as many DVD's as you like and put it on USB memory keys, hard disks, and/or any other storage devices for your own personal backup purposes.

John

Back