The Terminal

Sorry for the oversized image. I found these in an old folder, 7 CDP files of F39 flat cars by Simulatortrain. Les.

F39-Flat-Cars-by-Simulatortrain.jpg

Can you sent me a Link for those, Please? Thank You!

Right now, I have an elderly father in the hospital and my dog just passed away yesterday.

Sorry to hear about your dad in the hospital and about your dog that just passed away.

Losing a beloved pet is a horrible thing to go through. Each one has unique routines and personalities and has been with us for a lot of ups and downs. I get to a point where I don't want to add any pets because I don't want to go through the hurt of losing them at some point.........put I end up with a new furry friend anyway and end up loving them just as much, if that's even possible.

Glad to hear your dad's out of the hospital. If it's the one in Haverhill, I've been there too when my son a bike accident.

Sorry to hear about your dad in the hospital and about your dog that just passed away.

Losing a beloved pet is a horrible thing to go through. Each one has unique routines and personalities and has been with us for a lot of ups and downs. I get to a point where I don't want to add any pets because I don't want to go through the hurt of losing them at some point.........put I end up with a new furry friend anyway and end up loving them just as much, if that's even possible.

Glad to hear your dad's out of the hospital. If it's the one in Haverhill, I've been there too when my son a bike accident.

Thankyou Jim.

Dad's doing well and we sure miss Gromit, but another fur person will find us at some point. I agree, we become attached to these fur people and when their time comes it gets really bad for us. he was a 15-year-old pup that played daily with everyone including the cat.

Initially dad went to the Holy Family at the Merrimack Valley, the replacement for the old Hale Hospital where I was born and probably the one you brought your son to. This building was replaced by a new one in the late 90s and without going into a lot of detail, the place was stripped, management walked off with the new equipment as the place was sold to a hedge fund group. Haverhill's facility is a mere Greyhound terminal with a clinic. My dad was transferred to the original Holy Family in Methuen for surgery. I tried to get him into the Lahey Clinic prior for surgery, but he fought that and ended up having it in emergency in a less than stellar facility.

Fun times that are slowly getting better, I think. Thanks again for the kind words.

I had nothing to do with the F39s. They are no longer obtainable, and last I checked, SimulatorTrain has long been gone from the community.

Well, ConrailFan76! How did you Know! I seen that you got F39 TOFC Flatcars in one of your Videos! But Can you Linked to TTX Yellow and TTX Oxide Red, Please?

Back