Unable to download asset <kuid>. File not available on server, or failed to download.

I'm still having the issue.
Hi TWM844Coffey,

Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce the problem here but we've just made some changes which might help. Are you able to try again now?

Thanks in advance,
Terry Palmer
N3V Games

Hi, i wanted to post a quick update to report that the issue seems to have been fixed on my end (probably since N3V has been working on fixing the issue), and i can use the DLS again. i hope the issue has been resolved for everyone else as well!

Hi Everyone,

We believe we've identified the cause of this issue and are currently running a process which will fix the access on the affected accounts. Unfortunately, as we don't know how many accounts have been affected we're having to run it over every MyTrainz account, and that's going to take a while. The current estimate is that it should complete in about 6-8 hours. It may also require a couple of attempts for your local connection data to refresh, so we suggest logging in and out of the game client to force this to happen.

If you're still unable to access the DLS in 8 hours time please contact the helpdesk directly at support.trainzportal.com.

N3V Games apologises for any inconvenience caused. If you had an active FCT during this period and have been unable to use it, please contact the helpdesk and we can extend it for you, but note that there may be some extra delays in processing your request.

Terry Palmer
N3V Games

Hi Everyone,

We believe we've identified the cause of this issue and are currently running a process which will fix the access on the affected accounts. Unfortunately, as we don't know how many accounts have been affected we're having to run it over every MyTrainz account, and that's going to take a while. The current estimate is that it should complete in about 6-8 hours. It may also require a couple of attempts for your local connection data to refresh, so we suggest logging in and out of the game client to force this to happen.

If you're still unable to access the DLS in 8 hours time please contact the helpdesk directly at support.trainzportal.com.

N3V Games apologises for any inconvenience caused. If you had an active FCT during this period and have been unable to use it, please contact the helpdesk and we can extend it for you, but note that there may be some extra delays in processing your request.

Terry Palmer
N3V Games
where is the game clinet on new era is it in the launcher?

Hi Everyone,

Terry Palmer
N3V Games
working again on my end

Looks to me like there are still some server issues. I wanted to reinstall TRS2019 alongside '22 as it's kinder on the hardware.

However trying to download the full installer gives a 502 Bad Gateway timeout.

Trying to run the online installer it croaks after "Reading Configuration" for about a minute then fell over with Patch Failed to read source data. Done that several times now.

Back