F.M.A. --- The quintessential and nonesuch screenshots' :)

Our deepest gratitude to the F.M.A. people... for uploading some of their items to the Download Station, which can make life easier to compulsive downloaders.
Alberte :D

The times are changing, the begining of a new era, a rosy-fingered dawn... and so on. :D Well - F.M.A. goes to DLS... It will be a long march, I'm afraid.

vendie

Just to say I'm now registered and happily downloading the wealth of wonderful material on the HO TTrainz site. Many thanks indeed to the Hungarian creators and administrators of this great site! :D

Just to say I'm now registered and happily downloading the wealth of wonderful material on the HO TTrainz site. Many thanks indeed to the Hungarian creators and administrators of this great site! :D
I echo those comments.
Although I downloaded the grass last week, I still haven't had chance to have a good look through all the great stuff on the site.
I feel I need to set aside a few hours on the weekend to be able to get through it all.

Many thanks to all concerned,
Smiley.

Grass upgrade on DLS

Good evening!

package12125.jpg

The upgraded and refined grass pack available - soon, on DLS.
(Soon means - probably today :) )

kuid2:149987:37009:1 - 37019:1 (the previous version will be obsolated)

cheers
vendel

These screenshots are simply blowing my mind away! I don't believe how realistic they are!

A must grab... otherwise we may all purge into a black whole of oblivion....

Cheers,
John

'morning everyone!

Instant grass pack no2 available sooon - from DLS only

grasssplinevol2qi7.jpg

2007032701rm4.jpg

2007032703es7.jpg

2007032702zb1.jpg

2007032700xn6.jpg

Regards
vendel

Bravo Vendel :)

This second pack is superb, but, the last photo, is more than best. :eek:

Thanks another time.

Regards

Manuel

Thanks,these are really great. I'm just wondering is there a way I can make the grass splines visable from a longer distance?:)

Vendel, as creator of layouts I want to be grateful to you expressly for this type of works, since they help to improve our routes

Thank you very much

Cheers
Gor

Thanks,these are really great. I'm just wondering is there a way I can make the grass splines visable from a longer distance?:)
There's 2 ways.

1] You could read my answer to the same question on page 5 and on page 6 of this very thread. :D

2] You could read my quote from my answer on page 5 below, as I go for my Hat-Trick :D:p:

"You can stop it happening by removing the Unit_Mesh line from the config.txt file of the asset, but this will stop it using the lower LOD mesh and will result in lower framerates."

Smiley ;)

I must once again say how amazing these splines are. They have really improved the look of my RGS route.

Thanks for all your hard work on these Vendel.

Regards,
Todd

Thanks Smiley,I'll try that,I was initially confused by it!:eek: Umm slower frame rates,I think I'll use it sparingly,but even in small amounts it looks great anyway.:D

Back