F.M.A. --- The quintessential and nonesuch screenshots' :)

@ SmileyMan, it sounds logical. Right - we will add a detaild kuid list to an FMA thread in this Forum for all new releasing.

trainz001al1.jpg

trainz002ka2.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent grass splines FMA. It's great to see them made,as I can be quite lazy when throwing any sort of grass beside the rail lines,this now saves me all the hassel. :D Nice shot Vendal,is that viaduct an FMA product?looks real nice.

Is there any reason for not having them on the DLS (or having them linked to the DLS)? This goes back to the 'bad old days' when someone who downloaded a route then had to track down the location of 20 different assets from 15 different web sites. They do look fantastic, but I know I'd be very hesitant to use them on any publically released route for the above reason.

Vendel thank you for such amazing works of art, it is a true honor to have them grace my routes.
Here is a the first screenshot there will be many more.

Again thank you for such a contribution to the community and being so kind to allow me to use your beautiful work.
terghostinthefog3.jpg

Cheers, John B
TrainzEasternRoutes

Last edited:
These look really excellent and im sure could be very popular. I have tried to register on your site, but unfortunately without success, so can't download these either.
I hope you consider uploading these superb creations to the DLS. ;)

Alan

I have also tried to register, my application was accepted and I was told that an email with activation details would be sent almost immediately. Still no email after about 6 hours.

I can wait but something seems to be wrong.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

Good morning gentlemen!

@ Narrowgauge - done, your activation is successed now, welcome to H0TTrainz website!

@ Alan - your account has created, you have a mail with login details.

Big pardon for the discomfort - do not hesitate to write us/me if any problem occurs by the registration.

cheers
vendel

Hi Alan,

when did you try to register? I can do something for you if you tell me the date... Uploading to DLS? Do you remember my very recent messages to you related to this issue? :D

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Good morning, Vendel.

Thanks for the assistance, I have looked at your site, it is very well done, congratulations.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

Is there any reason for not having them on the DLS (or having them linked to the DLS)? This goes back to the 'bad old days' when someone who downloaded a route then had to track down the location of 20 different assets from 15 different web sites. They do look fantastic, but I know I'd be very hesitant to use them on any publically released route for the above reason.

You're lucky to be missing only 20, I'm usually missing hundreds from the routes I download.:rolleyes:

Hi Sura

I'm still having trouble registering because every name I put in a name that has in it 'Trainzbob' it says that is reserved :confused: . Is there anyway that I can register as trainzbob?

Cheers,
Rob

Good evening everyone,

@Trainzbob: i try to make my best :D

@everyone: be aware! After the revolutionary grass-splines

01wl2.jpg

follows the revolutionary spline of streets :p . With unchanged attitude keep we staying low-poly :D

02zr6.jpg

04rv1.jpg

Coming soon (Auran TM)

Cheers:
Sura
;)

Back