F.M.A. --- The quintessential and nonesuch screenshots' :)

Honestly, it does not worth it, making such dents in the track; not because it doesn't look great, but because the bogey does not follow the track, that is, does not "drop" into the dent unless there are three very-close-to-eachother-and-impossible-to-make spline points, and the one in the midde is lower. :p

Dear vendel,
I could not send You an PN, because it seems Your Mailbox is full.
So I have to ask You in this way. Sorry for this.

My question was:

Nice weather we have today, haven't we?
Some attempts at detailed tracks....
click on images for full size
track 1
track 2
track 3

Dear Vendel,
Do You know the thread in the German subforum there?
[Luftballon starten] Routenbau, Gemeinschaftsprojekt(e), etc
I know it is a very difficult long range project. For the first time I would create a historical rail-system, which was used in Bavaria, Prussian and Saxony. Du you have some informations about track-engineering from ~1880 up to 1920 in Germany? I would like to have further informations about turnouts (geometry and technical details) and track ballast (what kind was used? ...). Can You help me please?

Best regards
Jürgen/FSP

Last edited:
*is speechless* such...incredible attention to detail, beautiful use of scenery and camera angles..truly, words can't be found to describe what would be, undoubtably, the finest work around.

Nice tracks and junctions, it was about time those old and thin FMA tracks to be replaced with something much better :)

Now
thats
awesome³
!

046.gif

Back