SP MAC pack

constar261

Good day to you all, I have recently purchase the sp mac pack containing and sd80mac and sd70mac and I am very impressed with the units however I have a problem with the horn on the sd80 and the cab on one unit. The cab on the sd80 contains in cab signaling which displays the signal with prr type signaling and the horn sounds out of place on the sd80. Would it be to much trouble for you all to send me a cab that uses a different signal display and edit the locomotive. I do believe sp did not have those kind of signals. Thankyou Godwin Woodland.

These are fictional( they are in that section of the JR site afterall), only one RR received the SD80MAC and that was Conrail. SD70MACs were in more wide usage but as far as I've seen they never had them. This was originally a commission by a customer who said it was OK to release publicly.

We will not be changing the cab signalling or horns on these as this was the preference of the original customer. Your more than welcome to change your hornsound via the config if you'd like to.

Back