What are some good commuter railways I can download with train?

try some of the german routes the rubbish on the download station at this time is not worth switching on the computer for if we dont start geting some british or europen routes soon will not renew my first class ticket

Remember the rubbish on the DownLoad station was created by fellow customers in their free time.. So what you're saying is their stuff is rubbish. Polite

Jamie

try some of the german routes the rubbish on the download station at this time is not worth switching on the computer for if we dont start geting some british or europen routes soon will not renew my first class ticket

I've downloaded alot of the "rubbish" and to me what I downloaded is quite good. Maybe you just don't know how to select stuff properly... ;)

Excuse me? I don't see any content created by your username, alantaylor61... Instead of complaining about other people's hard work, why not try creating something yourself?

Try my "Miyabi Route" on the DLS. 100 miles of oceanside rails with plenty of stations.

Is there a base session for this route, or is it not necessary?

You might like Ohmtalbahn. It's on the DLS.

There is one asset that needs its textures stripped and the env_glass.texture created. At least, that's how it is in TS12. There's also a car in the sessions that needs their bogeys backdated, as these tricky fellas are nowhere to be seen.

Try my "Miyabi Route" on the DLS. 100 miles of oceanside rails with plenty of stations.

I ran his route again today and it is Fantastic, and I can see it is going to be one of my favorites. The scenery, the track layout,, everything is first class. When the Coastal Power Station popped into view, I couldn't believe it. And the waterfall before Airi Bay is the best I have seen. You are a true artist. Next project for me will be to put some AI on the route. :)

I ran into one small problem near the end of the route, about 3 miles before the Kikara Airport. There is a long tunnel and while in the tunnel, the grade increases to almost 7.5% near the end of the tunnel. I had one pretty good Amtrak F40 PH Loco and 4 Amtrak Horizon passenger coaches, and it was not enough to make that grade. I added another F 40 PH loco in the session, so now I have 2 of them pulling the passenger train ,and made it up the grade no problem. The view is spectacular once you get to the top.

Last edited:
Back