Multiplayer problem

andre1998

Hi everybody

I have some problems with my traiz 2012. I can't find any servers, and then i make one, and after one hour no body has joined my game. I have build number 49922, and i have loged in with my auran username and password, and registred my game. But still.. NO SERVERS! It writes i need "multipleindustrynew: thread exception, line 908, file baseindustry.gs(1)"

Best regards

Andre1998

Do you have any Multiplayer-Session loaded?? Ex: UMR-TS12 Multiplayer-Session , Montana Rail Link, Otherwise you don't see the Sessions.

after one hour no body has joined my game.
This is not extreme.
Based on the time of day you are playing when most of Europe is at school or working and the US+Canada is sleeping.

I have build number 49922, and i have loged in with my auran username and password, and registred my game. But still.. NO SERVERS! It writes i need "multipleindustrynew: thread exception, line 908, file baseindustry.gs(1)"
It can also just be that you picked a not popular multiplayer session.
Can you tell us which session you are playing? Please be secure; there are a bunch of MP sessions with almost the same name.
Are you 100% sure that you have the latest version of the route and session and that you have all the dependencies downloaded?

I have that route in my list. I like it for the fact that it is one of the larger European type routes.

The downside is that I hardly ever see anyone playing that route. Maybe if you try playing it on a more busy hour like when it is evening in Europe and mid day in the US?
Or you could make an announcement that you will be hosting a session in the multiplayer forum?

I play normaly "Multiplayer Niddertalbahn Re-build"
If you want to play a session with a number of players at any time of the day or night, download USR Summer TS12. Route by neilsmith. Session: version 2.0 by Mmonti which is normally running 24/7 unless the server drops out. You must have a FCT though as it is one of the largest merged routes on the DLS. The session has a lot of interactive industries with a large locomotive and rolling stock fleet. We use Teamspeak 3, details on request. Mmonti also has a website with a camera feed to the session and session information. Any problems you have starting the session there is usually someone around to assist you.

I play normaly "Multiplayer Niddertalbahn Re-build"
If you want to play a session with a number of players at any time of the day or night, download USR Summer TS12. Route by neilsmith. Session: version 2.0 by Mmonti which is normally running 24/7 unless the server drops out. You must have a FCT though as it is one of the largest merged routes on the DLS. The session has a lot of interactive industries with a large locomotive and rolling stock fleet. We use Teamspeak 3, details on request. Mmonti also has a website with a camera feed to the session and session information. Any problems you have starting the session there is usually someone around to assist you.

Thank you for pointing out my error with the Route name. I put that down to my bad memory....now what was I writing? As for not needing a FCT to download it.... 8 days without a FCT or about an hour with one. I think I,ll stick to my post. "You must have a FCT"

Back