MP36PH-3C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, it's pronounced Denver and Rio Grande Western, since it's the railroad. By the way, Rio Grande, being Spanish/Portuguese it would be more of a graunde. Please don't correct others until you get it correct yourself :wave:

SHould have seen this treath before it "died" could have done the auto-numbering to the mesh if it was in 3dsmax/gmax :/

Dead thread, but I've been looking for the new MARC diesels, all we have at the moment are the soon to be retired AEM-7's (conny's not available) and the older GP40's. I was working on a MARC reskin of the beech grove Amtrak AEM-7. Guess someone else will have to step up to the plate and make the new diesel.

YES ... You now ave our official approval to go right ahead, and build of of these locos, in custom MARC colors ... Using GMax, Blender ... etc ... Just don't try to make it using Sketchup, please

Well they're in trainz. I have the body and textures complete. I'm currently working on auto running numbers except for units 401 and 402. Here are some update shots.

Units in day textures
IMG_20120122_184028.jpg

Units in night textures oh yes I did
IMG_20120122_184044.jpg

Front shot of unit 401 in nightmode. Notice the glowing number board.
IMG_20120122_184146.jpg

I've configured them to run in pull mode with standard lights and push mode with the red marker lights activated
IMG_20120122_184106.jpg
Are these for download??????????????????????????? they look fabulous.

Are these for download??????????????????????????? they look fabulous.

O.O SERIOUSLY??? :eek: You bumped up a old thread. As you look into the past pages, it WILL NOT be available. Another user is already in the works for it, but the date is UNKNOWN. so PLEASE do not bump a thread that is a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back