rhban

Trying once again to load/unload a rail truck. I have Container Station that claims to load 40 ft containers. I have a flat car that claims to carry 40 ft containers - I note here that when I clicked on the flat, I was no longer presented with a list as long as a phone directory listing a vast number of containers with similar or identical names, so that may be an improvement - but the net result was the station looked as if it was loading a container, but nothing was loaded in the end.
It was hard enough to find a container station, loader, dock, port that even looked as if it might load something!

I can't write code, and I rely on cleverer minds than mine to do the work for me, PLUS I expect the stuff in/on Download Station to either work or be removed - if it doesn't work, why is it taking up space?
I know I can use the multi-thing rail to get a container on the train, but it won't be put there by a container crane and won't look remotely realistic.
Any ideas?

There are several types of 40ft containers and they each need their own icon shown in both assets. Check the container icon is the same in both.

There are several types of 40ft containers and they each need their own icon shown in both assets. Check the container icon is the same in both.
I was afraid it might be something like that: seems like 100s, but still a lot with the same name. I suspect that the there is not a working container loader and that the one I picked just looks as if it's loading. So many working industries in the old Trainz that no longer exist. I suppose I should be thankful that my trains pick up passengers.

Turned out easier than I thought, but puzzling. The little squares I was clicking on apparently had to be dragged to the right, revealing a number. I now have it set to "5%" - five out of a hundred what? I ask - my test train only had 3 wagons, and loaded 6 containers happily and there certainly aren't 100 container standing around. Another trs mystery.

Back