Major Tri State Area Project

I got a little work done on the #6 subway line over the weekend. Would anyone know if there is a bridge similar to this for Trainz? It is on the #6 subway line just east of the Whitlock Avenue elevated station.

I think this would be a good idea for the bridge that is on the #6 subway line. It's a kitbash of 2-3 different items. Not exactly the bridge in the picture above but I think this looks great on the route. A little fictional is always good. :cool:

Good evening everyone. Big news has arrived for the Major Tri State Area Project. In the next couple of weeks, I will be preparing to get this route ready for "Trainz A New Era". The goal for my summer project is to upgrade my desktop for the new simulator of the Trainz series along with the release of Microsoft's next operating system "Windows 10". I have a feeling that "Trainz A New Era" will be a great train simulator once it's fully complete and all the bugs are worked out. At first when "Trainz 12" came out, it seemed to have compatibility issues with older Trainz content so I decided to work on the Major Tri State Area Project in, "Trainz 2009 WBE and Trainz 2010". I'd like to give "Trainz A New Era" a try since it's optimized to run on more modern hardware and it can handle a lot of the older content. My project consists of a majority of commuter, subway and freight lines that can be found in the Tri State Area. I have been working on a document showing which updates I would like to perform on my computer to get it ready to handle "Trainz A New Era" and "Windows 10". Later on this week, I will make a post about it in the "Maintaining my computer" thread. Below are my latest pictures showing the progress that has been made on the Major Tri State Area Project. A combination of the #6 subway line along with Amtrak's Northeast corridor in the West Farms section of the Bronx. So far, I have completed all the track work for the #6 subway line between Morrison-Soundview Avenue station and Hunts Point Avenue station.

Acela set just south of West Farms in the Bronx

Viewing a freight from the Bronx River Parkway

Bronx River Avenue

174th street bridge above the NEC

New meets old, an R142A 6 local train bound for Pelham Bay Park and an R62 6 train bound for Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall at the Whitlock Avenue Station

R62 6 local train at Hunts Point Avenue

The morning express. R62 6 express train. The next stop is Hunts Point Avenue

Elder Avenue on the 6 line

Morrison-Soundview Avenue

Last edited:
Thank you boc61. This time, I'm completing one baseboard at a time. Probably a slower method of route building but I also like how the route is coming along. Stormville at night .

Thank you ish6 :) I would like to work on the urban part of the route again soon. Lately, instead of the route loading up in 10 or 15 seconds. It takes about a minute or two to load. I'm not sure if something could be wrong with the route.

Great news, the urban portion of the route is loading normally, 10-15 seconds again instead of 1 or 2 minutes. Probably my processor overclock to 3.8 Ghz helped out with the loading time. Time to start making more progress on the urban portion of the route and do a backup of the most recent route :)

Great news, the urban portion of the route is loading normally, 10-15 seconds again instead of 1 or 2 minutes. Probably my processor overclock to 3.8 Ghz helped out with the loading time. Time to start making more progress on the urban portion of the route and do a backup of the most recent route :)

Excellent!
Perhaps some screenies at your convenience! :wave:

Ish

Back