Skys??

TRAINZ401183

Trainz Extraordinaire
I would like to change the sky to a "Golden October". I was able to change it for one route, but now I cant change it on any.

I would like to change the sky to a "Golden October". I was able to change it for one route, but now I cant change it on any.

Please, guy, I think we need further explanations.

Which of your two registered Trainz versions do you have problems on?

Doesn't the Sky Change Functionality appear on your Trainz?

It appears but maybe are no skies listed there?

:confused::confused::confused:

The more-info-needed side of Alberte :wave:

Please, guy, I think we need further explanations.

Which of your two registered Trainz versions do you have problems on?

Doesn't the Sky Change Functionality appear on your Trainz?

It appears but maybe are no skies listed there?

:confused::confused::confused:

The more-info-needed side of Alberte :wave:
Trainz 2010, yes and its there but wont let me change.

Unrelated: My skies have clouds (in TRS2006) that went to several hundered mile per hour speeds ... I can't figure that one out either ... must be very windy.

Does the sky have any faults, errors, or missing dependencies ? Possibly: "Open for Edit" and Re-Commit the sky ... IDK ?

Unrelated: My skies have clouds (in TRS2006) that went to several hundered mile per hour speeds ... I can't figure that one out either ... must be very windy.

Does the sky have any faults, errors, or missing dependencies ? Possibly: "Open for Edit" and Re-Commit the sky ... IDK ?
The sky is ok, no warnings or missing dep. yet when I try to change it to any sky it is stuck on one.

But... are there others to be changed? Can you select others on the list? :confused:

If so, remember that no sky change will be validated unless you change something on the route assets. For instance, move on a tree just a milimetre and save all changes on the route too.

The still more-info-needed side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
But... are there others to be changed? Can you select others on the list? :confused:

If so, remember that no sky change will be validated unless you change something on the route assets. For instance, move on a tree just a milimetre and save all changes on the route too.

The still more-info-needed side of Alberte :wave:
Thank you!! Beacuse of that I fixed it! Thanks you both for all of your help!! :D :D :D

Back