Old favorite: putting a face to a name.

Yo Ish:

If you want to see a really big bike (ie. not so easy rider, lol) look on page 4 of this thread at my post, lol.

It was fun but I'll be 68 in August and defintely do not need something like this any more (500+ horsepower) and I've seen them with 3 times that much horsepower.

Ben

It's great to see your smiling faces. So that's you EagleFan...:)
I like trains but I also like ships...

HMSSurprise1.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

Isn't the Surprise the name of the ship that was in the movie "Master and Commander"?

I love ships too, especially 'tall ships'.

Mike

WOW! Is that the one built for the "Master and Commander" movie? I used to have the entire series of the Patrick O'Brien novels, but left them in Chicago when I moved. :'( I would love to tour that ship. :cool:

WOW! Is that the one built for the "Master and Commander" movie? I used to have the entire series of the Patrick O'Brien novels, but left them in Chicago when I moved. :'( I would love to tour that ship. :cool:

Yes...this is the replica of the HMS Surprise that was built for the movie "Master and Commander". It is an exact replica and fully functional. I love the Patrick O'Brien books too...hey...what's not to like? This was so much fun!

HMSSurprise2.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

handsome

lookin good Fred.................................for the age.......................
i mean the ship.:hehe::hehe:
nice pict. i love ships too I sailed for almost 50 years yes since I was a kid and recently sold my dear old Melrose which I had for almost 30 years(1982) a motor sailer GibSea 35". i kept her the last 4 years) on Langkawi island (Malaysia) but hardly had time to sail here anymore and decided it was time to move on. Heart braking I can tell you its like loosing a child. But nothing but good memories.

Good to see eaglefan's pict too!

You have a good one Fred,

Roy;)

A number of trainzers are musicians. Cool... I've always liked before and after shots. You've seen the after. Here's a before. 18 years and 27 pounds ago...well...maybe 28... :hehe:

WithJohnnieJohnson.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

thought I'd give this old goodie a bump. Here is the most recent picture of me. I'm the one on the far right.
perrock_swing.jpg

peter

Just found this thread. Very cool. It's nice to see the faces of some familiar names.

Here's me at Crystal Mountain, WA on a ski trip in 2008. Incredible skiing by the way...

V3qNK.jpg

My dog Bella and me about a year ago. Trying to keep the sun out of my eyes with my hat.

5dVL5.jpg

This was just this summer in St. Louis at the Royals vs. Cardinals game. I love my old freinds from the other side of the state but I hate their team. :p I'm on the far right.

7zrP9.jpg

Hi all,

Welp its me in Da1431, EMD G12A built by Clyde Eng Aust in 1957.

And out on the road

Cheers Caleb

Daytime: Best Buy Mobile Sales Leader.
Free time: K&L Trainz Co-Founder.
Night time: Drummer for traveling cover band.

5-4.jpg

Back