Railworks heads into Muti Player by Next year

Jim you have your heating bills we have our AC bills of $500, to $ 600 a month. It gets so hot here that handrails on an engine can't be touched, In fact it's so hot here that sand sharks have been known to attack engines on the UP!

And here I thought Yuma was hot…

113 today of my electric bill for the AC as well as the computer and lights and everything else was only $115 last month.

I keep my modest abode in the upper 70s :) 24/7 so I would suggest you might want to get your AC checked out because it obviously isn't very efficient if you're paying 500-600 a month

Jim you have your heating bills we have our AC bills of $500, to $ 600 a month. It gets so hot here that handrails on an engine can't be touched, In fact it's so hot here that sand sharks have been known to attack engines on the UP!

When I was in that South Arabian desert we used to sit around a fire to keep cool:hehe:
Rog

Coldest Temp:
-129°F (-89°C) on July 21, 1983-Wind Speed 225 Mph, with Blowing Ice Crystals

89606.gif

=====================================================
Tonight-Dark
nt_cloudy.gif
-99 °F
Overcast
Tomorrow-Dark
cloudy.gif
-71 °F
Overcast
Saturday-Still Dark
mostlycloudy.gif
-65 | -92° F
Mostly Cloudy
Sunday-Darker
mostlycloudy.gif
-49 | -94° F
Mostly Cloudy
Monday-Continued Darkness until September
cloudy.gif
-63 | -98° F
Overcast
:hehe:
Is Multiplayer available for scientists in Antarctica ?

Last edited:
Come on....

For god sake... does it really matter. Both games have there up's and downs like any other game out there, Railworks goes for rearlism and trainz has taken the flexibility route so most of the argument is silly.
and anouther thing, games are not perfected you cant exspect a game to be the ultimate deal on its comeout date. and allso trainz has been around far longer than railworks so saying that it lacks rearlism etc, come on what do you exspect?
Thank you for reading.

Back