New Disney Park

It is coming back again next year,

I have thie loco sub if you need it.

the current sub is much more finished than in these pics

38473328.jpg

38473339.jpg

I hadn't really given much thought to that, but give me the sub and sure, I'd be interested in adding it.

hmmmm... maybe we could get some standard gauge 2-6-0s like the disney engines... or 4-6-0s :rolleyes:

I know that the ones here in florida are oil powered 4-6-0s
Here's some info:
there are also two forneys that run the line in california the "Fred Gurley" and "Ward Kimball", also the disneyland line is/ used to be called the santa fe & disneyland railroad or something to that effect...:rolleyes:

Depending upon which one Disney you are making the locomotives are very very different.:)
at Walt Disneyland in Orlando Florida the locomotives are:
Walter E. Disney a 4-6-0
Roger E. Broggie a 4-6-0
Lilly Belle a 2-6-0
and the Roy O. Disney a 4-4-0

At Disney World in California the gauge is also different these locomotives are 3ft gauge-
C.K. Holliday a 4-4-0 American
E.P. Ripley a 4-4-0 American
Fred G. Gurley a 2-4-4 Forney
Ernest S. Marsh a 2-4-0 + Tender
and Ward Kimball a 0-4-4 Forney

just thought that this might help:D

-Jeremy

Don't you mean Disneyland california doesn't have disney world, and Ward kimball is a 2-4-4T, Barker & LePine #1 Maud L. From Cedar Point. Also both theme park are narrow gauge, Disneyland just has smaller engines to fit in the Trestles of Critter County, #1 & #2 at Disneyland are both built in shop by WED Locomotive Works and built to 5/8 of a real locomotive

Last edited:
Thanks JFE for the update.

I am looking forward to this Disney project. I feel like I've ridden in the cab of the Lilly Belle already.

Oh wait, I have!

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Richard

Disney.jpg

Nice,

I'd like to see the Disney locomotives in standard and narrow gauge. Do you plan to include the Casey Jr. Circus Train? May I suggest you make it 2ft gauge and run the SR&RL forney as Casey Jr.?

Loco10

Nice,

I'd like to see the Disney locomotives in standard and narrow gauge. Do you plan to include the Casey Jr. Circus Train? May I suggest you make it 2ft gauge and run the SR&RL forney as Casey Jr.?

Loco10

In my Disneyland layout, the railroad is standard gauge. It does include something like that, and it'd be nice if someone would make Casey Jr. for Trainz. The Casey Jr RR representation in my layout is 3ft gauge and I run RGS #20(maybe because Casey Jones drove a 4-6-0).

It is coming back again next year,

I have thie loco sub if you need it.

the current sub is much more finished than in these pics

38473328.jpg

38473339.jpg

Yikes! that ride is long gone. Yes the ride is reponed but is it no longer what it was. It is now Finding Nemo. Not that 10,000 under the sea ride sorry.
But if you need rides and stuff I sugguest you look around. Who knows maybe someone has made stuff like what you need.

;) Don't forget Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'll see about Pirates of the Caribbean. The D&RG coaches and Pencil's old time cars represent the Retlaw consists nicely, but I would really like someone to make open-air excursion coaches...:eek:

for all of you how are really serious about this disney project. please check out this site:

http://burnsland.com/index.shtml

Ive been on the forums there for about 2 years now, my user name is CustomFabricatorsFreak. You will learn more than you ever though about Disney and all of the railroads, including ones like Fort Wilderness Railroad, one that most people here probably will not recognize.

Yeah, I know that site! My username is jayo. I put up a gallery of its construction, though I need to update it...

If you are using TRS2006, use the fixed track junctions as they are much easier than the original built-up ones. See the instructions in the release notes for details. See the Monorail Information thread in the TRS2006 forum for information of downloading the release notes.

JFE.

Back