Looking for V-set for trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Saw V-set in aussie screenshot do someone have own their website cardiff v-set payware or freeware if it's not and why won't released???? I would like buy v-set :'( davido created.. it's not there in download station website.... :p

Cheers
Jason

Hi there,
Saw V-set in Aussie screenshot do someone have own their website Cardiff v-set payware or freeware if it's not and why won't released???? I would like buy v-set :'( David created.. it's not there in download station website.... :p

Cheers
Jason

Firstly, what the heck!? Please try to make a little bit more sense in future.

Secondly, Its not on the download station or anywhere else (as far as I'm aware) because Davido either hasn't finished it or he hasn't gotten around to released it.

~ Chris, :wave:

Hi there,
Saw V-set in aussie screenshot do someone have own their website cardiff v-set payware or freeware if it's not and why won't released???? I would like buy v-set :'( davido created.. it's not there in download station website.... :p

Cheers
Jason

Agree with Ronayne... your writing/grammar is terrible

From what I understand out of my time in the hobby and being attached to the Aussie Screenshots thread...

1. The V set is not complete.
2. The V set is to be updated to TS2009+ standards.

Davido is meticulous with the content he produces for this wonderful sim, and it won't be released publicly until HE is happy with it. That's the way it is.

Due to a recent bout of ill health, things are on hold til my creativity returns.

Guy's don't be too hard on Jason, english may not be his first language.

Cheers
Davido

Sorry guy's, I'm very sorry didn't realized about your heathly don't get too stress on your heathly get well soon davdo...

Cheers
Jason :wave:

I have S-sets and M-set (m-set from download station for TS2009 (even S-set)
) for my Trainz Sim 2004. how ever i waiting for all these train are out.
http://msts.banal.net/catalog/pages/Australia-Electric.html They are just viewed in Real images in real life. how ever i waiting for T-set to work on Trainz sim 2004. D:

YOu do know that this thread is over 2 years old

if you want the T set you need TS12 there is not one for 2004

The ones on Worrybrook are made by Davido and it is his site, so no problems there. The real issue is illegal reskins. Reskins without permission are fine as long as they are for your own use and not shared. Some people even get upset about screenshots of private reskins of their models.
Graeme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back