Strange?

gamerouche

Route Builder
I am being asked to log in to access the DLS.
Upon entering the correct username & password (which I've used ever since 2004) I am not granted access.
Temporary problem or what?

Gam :'(

Same here! When I accessed CMP ithat said:
"Could not find your profile or you do not have a valid serial number"
When I log int Planet Auran it says that the server is full. I was fine earlier this morning.

Isn't today the last day of September ?
The Life Cycle Policy end date for non supported products
There probably just throwing the switches on the older versions of Trainz on the DLS & shunting them .

Dave

G'day! :wave:

Getting the same 'Could not find your profile or you do not have a valid serial number' message. Obviously the DLS is down. AGAIN.

Cheers! :)

Jake.

Same with me, cannot access DLS for failing to log in.
I tried to log in to my Planet Auran account but login failed as well.

Isn't today the last day of September ?
The Life Cycle Policy end date for non supported products

But I own TS2009, so at least part of the DLS should be accessible....

Norbert

I have a question:
What versions are no longer supported? I have TC and I am wondering if I will still be able to access the DLS.

If you are unable to log in onto your Planet Auran account (by this, I mean by clicking Profile above), then you need to contact the helpdesk. If it is only Content Manager not accepting the details, I would advise logging into your profile (if you can), and changing your password (you can use the same one)

captainkman:

You may wish to have a look at the Lifecycle policy at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/Trainz_Life-Cycle_Policy. Officially, TC is still supported until next year (1 and 2) and the year after (3))

Shane

The DLS has been very slow over the past couple of days, last Saturday especially, and I have a First Class ticket, I think there are changes being made, and hopefully the DLS will be up and running again very soon.

Joe Airtime

It works now. CMP is working properly and I can log into Planet Auran. I couldn't before because "The Server Appeared to be Full."

Am still getting the 'Server appears to be (not) full. Please try again later' message. That (not) in brackets is just to show my frustration. :p

By the way, what is this 'Server' thing anyway? :eek:

Jake.

captainkman:

You may wish to have a look at the Lifecycle policy at http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/Trainz_Life-Cycle_Policy. Officially, TC is still supported until next year (1 and 2) and the year after (3))

Shane
Thanks for the link. It appears that I still have two years to get TRS20010. I will start saving as of Christmas!:D

rastis: I am still able to access the Profile page, I would try every ten minutes if I were you, that is what I did.

rastis,

I would advise you log into your Auran Profile (if you can) - use the option above to do this - and change your password (you can use the same one).

This should sort that problem.

If it does not, a helpdesk ticket may be required.

Shane

Am still getting the 'Server appears to be (not) full. Please try again later' message. That (not) in brackets is just to show my frustration. :p

Jake.

Same here.

Last edited:
Ronayne,

Have you read the full thread? I have made a suggestion further up for people having problems downloading from Content Manager.

rastis,

The 'Server' is the DLS - which according to other forum posts is in the US.

Shane

EDIT: Just checked the forum, and it looks like there is another DLS outage.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is related but all of a sudden (yesterday) I have to turn my firewall off to upload to the DLS from 2010.

Ben

Jake.

A 'server' is a computer whose job it is to take requests. The computers making requests are called 'clients.' i.e. you.

There's nothing wrong with your password, etc. The server is down and because it isn't responding, your sign on isn't working.

Just try again later, eventually they should have it back up.

Back